Chapter 9: Story Time

Okay before we get started I wanted to let you know about something you'll see in this chapter.

(example text)= different language

Now with that out of the way, let's get started.
========================================================

Izuku was currently working on his new Supra, getting it put together as he sang along to a song that made him think about the places he's been around the world. Rumi could hear him singing and walked down to listen, just as he belted out.

"You put it down like New York City, I never sleep. Wild like Los Angeles, my fantasy. Hotter than Miami, I-I-I-I feel the heat. Oh, yeah, it's International Love," he sang.

As he sang, Rumi could hear the full passion in his voice as he sang. As he worked, the song came to an end, and let him continue humming the song till the next one came from the speaker.

"Hey Izuku," Rumi calls to him, "Need any help?"

"Sure, I'll always welcome another set of hands to work on this bad boy," he says after looking up.

She shrugged, "Well I'll need to get some more clothes today at some point."

"Right, cause someone sent a bomb to your penthouse yesterday. Good thing you told the public you were fine. Otherwise you'd be in for one massive headache."

She nodded, only to see Izumi walking downstairs with plates of food being carried, one in each hand and one with telekinesis above her head. Rumi took one, and Izuku quickly washed his hands before taking his plate.

"Hey Izuku," Izumi started, "Could you tell me one of the stories of your missions you worked?"

"Sure, which country?"

"Why not the one from yesterday?"

Izuku shook his head, "Nope. I'll tell you again next time. How about Argentina?"

"Wasn't that the human trafficking one you mentioned in one of your letters," Izumi asks with a concerning tone.

"Right, best not ruin your appetite. Why not the Cartel Leader from Bolivia," Izuku suggests.

"Sure!"

Izuku smiles, and finishes his breakfast quickly. Once he did, he goes back to his Supra, "Let's see...where to start?"

Flashback 10 months ago...

Izuku was sitting in San Fransisco with Dom reading another catalogue on car parts. They were enjoying their time in the living room, until the elevator dinged. Izuku looks over and sees Mr Nobody walking onto the floor.

"Alright everybody, let's get ready. The FBI and CIA have given me a job for you to complete together," he says with a smile.

"Let's go Izuku," Dom says standing to his feet, "your first mission debriefing with us."

Mia gave a concerning look towards Izuku, "Are you sure that's a good idea for him?"

"Don't worry Mia, I'll try and stay out of the way," Izuku says with a smirk.

Mr Nobody smiles, "Well you all better get ready, cause your target is known as The Reaper. She is called that because of her Quirk, Spectral Scythe."

Izuku looks at the images given to the crew, "You mean this scythe uses energy to form a scythe, which can cut through almost everything once its been trained past it's limits. But let me guess, it drains the user of stamina quickly and life energy out of the surrounding nature around them right?"