Chapter 4: The Offer and Reunion

"So you're alias is...Mr. Nobody," Izuku questions before lowering his knife, "Well now that I know your name, I should offer you a glass of water. Would you like one?"

"Oh yes please, thank you," Mr. Nobody graciously accepts putting a finger to his ear, "Stand down, not hostile."

Izuku smiled, "You seemed like you were secret military. Also, my name isn't Yagi, not for the last 6 years. I disowned that name ever since I left Japan. My name will be Midoriya when I can legally change it and get my sister away from those two."

"I am aware of what you did, and what they did and are doing," Mr Nobody says, "Now please, I have something to offer you in order to make both of those things a reality."

Izuku's attention gets caught from this, "An offer, what are the terms?"

Mr Nobody takes a sip of his water, "You complete a job with a team of highly skilled drivers and people, and my organization will pay you handsomely, give you diplomatic immunity in every country that we operate in, and something else of your choosing. The more jobs you complete, the more you can benefit from our partnership."

"Seems a little one sided, meaning these jobs that I would take are highly dangerous, am I right?"

"Quite perceptive," Mr Nobody compliments.

Izuku smiles, "I didn't become Street Racer King by not being observant and losing races. So I can add anything to the deal, right?"

"Correct, even after you hear what the job entails, you can either back out and not receive benefit, or accept the job."

"Alright, who am I working with?"

"Easy there, first we need you to sign this form, and it will give us the authority to wipe your record clean of all street racing that you've done, along with any other crimes you've committed."

Izuku smirked, "Funny, I was about to be famous enough to get a bounty put on me."

"For Heroes around the world to accept, not bounty hunters. So are you in?"

Izuku took the form and started reading. It was a lot of legal nonsense that Izuku read through, but overall, he was looking for fine print or loopholes that Mr. Nobody can use against him. After a thorough search he didn't see anything bad.

"Alright, I'm in."

Mr. Nobody smiles, pulls out a pen, and hands it to Izuku so he can sign it. Once Izuku signed the paper, Mr. Nobody looked at it seeing everything in order.

"Alright. Now if you want, we can send a plane to carry you and your car to the location, or you can drive."

"Depends where I'm driving to. Otherwise I'll go with the former."

"Good, then come to the airport within the next hour, and we can be on our way."

Izuku nods and shakes Mr. Nobody's hand, "Alright, I'll be there."

Mr. Nobody left the house, letting Izuku pack clothes and toiletries, and anything else he wanted to bring. With Izuku grabbing the tools he was familiar with, he remembered the first car he and Dom were working on. It was a '67 Chevy Impala, black in color, and given the same amount of work the two put in at the garage back in Los Angeles. Izuku thought back on the old Chevy, wondering if Mia had gotten it in the garage back at the old house after he left.

"I'll ask if I see her again," Izuku said to himself and shaking the memories out for now.

After about 15 minutes, he was able to put everything he packed in his car, and drove to the airport. Along the way, Izuku saw a black Escalade driving alongside him roll one of it's windows down, revealing Mr. Nobody in it.