Chapter 11: The Unexpected Reunion

It's been a week since both Katsumi and Rumi have officially moved into the house. With the news of this arrangement getting out to those Izuku sees as his family, they did nothing but wish him luck in the future. When Katsuki found out, he demanded to know where she was going, only to be turned down immediately.

Right now, Izuku and Rumi were tuning his new Ferrari, adding a spoiler, new tires, and giving it a new coat of paint and decal. The honk of a car horn went off, and alerted both of them of an arrival. Izuku recognized the Gran Turismo, and knew it was Hawks.

"I wonder what the Number 3 wants," Izuku says to Rumi, who rolls out from under the car.

"I'll go find out, just stay here," Rumi assures him, "I'll also ask how he found us."

"Please do," Izuku yells back.

As she went out to talk with Hawks, she was wiping the grease and oil off of herself. Once Hawks got out and closed his car door, Izuku saw he was in his hero outfit and could only hear their voices, but not exactly everything they were saying. It was a little trick he picked up out in Italy to try and pick up voices. They spoke a little louder, and Izuku was able to hear them more clearly.

"So you came to see who Izuku really is huh? Why," she asked him now crossing her arms.

"Well the guy is a great racer, he builds and modifies good cars, and overall I don't know what he does when it doesn't involve cars," Hawks explains his reasoning.

"What am I, your sister? You don't need to know what he does outside of the car world," Rumi says now starting to show a slight bit of hostility, "Also, how did you find us here?"

"Your Secretary, she told me when I went to your Agency looking for you to get Izuku in for a job," Hawks says with a smile.

That last word caught Izuku's ear, "A job?"

He rolled out, and walked over to them, wiping off his hands, "So you need me for a job."

Hawks smiled and held his arms out, "And there he is, Izuku nice to...officially meet you? Is that right?"

Izuku nods with a smile, "We only spoke briefly at the race, but never actually introduced ourselves, Izuku Midoriya."

"Keigo Takami," Hawks says with a slight bow, "Now, I came to you for a job that involves driving."

"Well, I'd be a fool to not listen to this," Izuku says smiling, "What's the details on this? Come on inside, we'll talk over a cup of coffee."

They went inside, and Keigo soon saw the collection of cars lined up in the garage and whistled. He stopped once he saw the Warthog and pointed to it.

"What the hell is that?"

Izuku looked back, "Something I got from some villains out in New Orleans. They called it the M12 LRV Warthog. I've yet to test it's gun. But they said it can fire up to 10,000 rounds per minute.

"Woah, and it's built like a tank," Hawks notices with a feather flying around it, "It's got quite the armor plating on it, really good suspension, and this thing has been modified to get up to at least 250 kmph(155 mph)! How much have you modified this thing?"

"Just enough so I can get this thing to heroes quickly if they need to take down vehicles, or crash through walls," Izuku says with a smile.

"If we ever need something like that, I'll give you a call," Hawks says following Izuku again.

"Yeah, what I really need is some kind of program in the Warthog that has an auto-fire sequence so no one has to take the turret position," Izuku says, "But that would take time and money."