A WORTHWHILE EXPERIENCE

FREDDIE'S POV

- Should I leave now? -I asked him stepping into the kitchen. I bit my lips as I said those words but I must do it. I didn't need he would tell me, "Yes, you've got your shag. Now get out". He could do that and I knew that could make me crumble down right at the moment.

Winnie came up to me with resolve and took away my lit ciggie from my fingers.

- No cigarettes in my kitchen -he said putting my cigarette out on the ashtray and returning to his tasks.

- Alright. I didn't know that.

Everything had been perfect but I needed some more. I needed to extend that feeling of welfare and being aware of it came to an end, got me restless.

I closed the distance between us and hugged that sturdy back from behind. His smell felt so different this morning. I thought ridiculously he had just had a shower and looking so clean and smart, made him putting some distance from me and the wild sex we had shared just some hours ago.

- I must go restaurant. Work.

He was struggling with my language. I understood him. It was enough for me, more than enough. He made me happy.

- I want to do it again -I said hurriedly.

- Work...

I burst into laughter. The German people had a clear concept of work and pleasure and mixing both was a mistake.

- I haven't said I want to do it now.

- Now?

- No, I haven't said that...

Winnie took me in his arms so easily and carried me on bed again. We spent some time lying there cuddling among kisses and caresses and I felt myself rewarded. So much that if he had told me it was the last time, I would agree without fussing around.

- Work -Winnie said again giving me a wet and ravenous kiss to end the cuddling session.

- I gotta work too. But I want us to meet again.

Winnie took that as though it was the most natural thing in the world falling head over heels for him after a good raunchy sex session. But actually those kind of things didn't happen to me. I rarely had a huge crush on someone after a one night stand. Even when it was first level sex.

- What would Georg think about both of us together in your bed? -I tried to know more about these two

- Georg? -I didn't know if he had caught only a part of my question but his waiter's name might give hints.

- You are together, aren't you? You are partners.

- Forget about Georg.

The German smiled at me and swept again his fingers across my lips. For some reason my lips always caught his attention. I didn't want to end up our kisses. I felt ethereal, free of worries, so free. Happiness was something different but it looked like it. This could be enough.