2. after

alice sat against the wall outside the building, waiting for her uber to arrive.

she heard a ping and felt a vibration against her hip. she took her phone out of her pocket to be greeted with a text from tobi.

tobi :)
hey

alice <3
hi again, tobi.

tobi :)
do you wanna hang out?

alice <3
like, now?

tobi :)
well yeah if you'd like to

alice <3
sure, im actually outside the building rn, just waiting for my uber :)

tobi :)
c u there

♥︎♡︎♥︎

she put her phone back into her pocket, crossing her arms and watching cars pass.

the door next to her suddenly opens, and alice spots tobi. he walks over to her and sits down against the wall too.

the pair sat in a.. sort of comfortable silence, until tobi spoke up.

"so, you would like to go on a second date?" he nudges the girl with his shoulder.

alice looks up at tobi and smiles softly, "yeah."

"coffee date? tomorrow?" he offers.

she looks at the floor and thinks.
"i don't think im doing anything so sure. coffee date, tomorrow."

"1:30?"

"sounds good to me." alice subconsciously leans into tobi's arm.

her uber turns up at the very wrong moment. because alice didn't want this to end.

"oh is that your uber?" tobi nudges her softly.

"oh.. it is." alice says, slightly dissapointed.

she gets up from the floor and wipes herself down, sticking out her hand towards tobi.

he grabs it and pulls himself up, then pulls alice into a hug.

"see you tomorrow." she says.

"yeah, see you." tobi smiled, giving her a small wave,

alice walks towards the uber shyly, she didn't believe in love at first sight, but...

♥︎♡︎♥︎

VOTE PLZ
drink water :)