24. date night 😳

alice bit her lip as she looked through her wardrobe, wondering what clothes were suitable enough for her date with tobi.

they had chosen to go to the movies to watch a new christmas film, violent night.

the girl eventually decided to wear some light beige cargos with a cropped brown long sleeve top, slipping on her ultra mini uggs along with the outfit.

alice checked the time and it was 6:30, fifteen minutes until she had to leave, and that's when she heard her phone ping.

she saw that josh had been the one to message her, so she opened up her phone and smiled at the words.

joshuaa
date night with tobi eh?

i dont know what you're talking about?

alice, he has been bragging about a 'trip' to the movies with a special someone.
you were my only option, and you're a really bad liar.

fuck you.
but actually, he called me special?

if only i could tell you the things he says about you to me, alice

what?

did you start this conversation just to leave me in suspense?

alice put her phone down after no reply, sighing but fighting a smile.

and soon, tobi arrived at the girls front doorstep, smiling at her in his very formal black suit.

"a suit to the movies?" alice raised an eyebrow, holding in a laugh.

tobi widened his eyes and gave her a very offended look, "are you judging me right now? tell me you don't like it."

alice fell silent and shrugged a shoulder, looking away and pretending to grab something quickly.
"sorry what did you say?"

-

the whole car ride to the movies was basically just the pair screaming lyrics to random break up songs from their spotify mixes. weird.

they bought a large sweet popcorn to share and a large diet coke each, alice finishing half of her drink before the movie even started.

-

tobi and alice watched the movie wide-eyed, flinching at sudden sounds and then laughing at eachothers actions.

alice reached her hand into the popcorn bucket to grab a handful of the tasty snack, but instead her fingers wrapped around someone else's. she and tobi looked at eachother suddenly, tobi about to move his hand away but wanting alice to first,

although the girl seemed to have the same idea.

alice avoided eye contanct as the boy connected their hands properly, their interlocked fingers resting on his lap.

she had held his hand so many times before, why did she feel like this now?

tobi glanced at alice frequently during the movie, a small smile tugging at his lips.

***
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG I JUST LOST MOTIVATION 💔💔