12. marcus

it had been a week alice had known marcus now, and a month she'd known tobi.

marcus came to the cafe everyday, tobi visited her while she was working sometimes.

marcus was getting quite close to alice, and she didn't really mind, if she was completely honest.

tobi had noticed this too. he felt a little jealousy, but he decided to let alice be happy, even though he didn't have good feelings about marcus.

-

"morning." marcus winked as he entered the cafe, alice smiling and looking to the floor shyly.

evan glared at the man and watched his every move.

"can i have the usual?"

alice nodded and started making it as he sat down.

the cafe began filling up, and at some point tobi walked in too.

"hi tobi!" alice yelled, immediately recognising him.

she signalled him to come sit next to her, who was sharing a table with marcus.

tobi hesitantly began walking over and sat down next to the girl, opposite marcus.

marcus looked the other boy up and down before looking back to alice. tobi furrowed his eyebrows.

alice smiled at tobi and nudged his shoulder, causing him to look at her.
"you okay?"

"yeah." tobi breathed with a smile before looking back to marcus, who gave him a glare.

"can we talk in private, alice?"

she nodded with a raised eyebrow.

tobi stood up and moved out the way for alice to get past, following marcus into the staff only room.

he closed the door behind her as she entered and looked at her for a few seconds.

"what is it?" alice smiled.

TW-attempted rape
(skip to next chapter if this triggers you)

marcus gripped alices wrist suddenly, "why are you flirting with him."

alice huffed out a laugh, "what? why do you care?"

"im in love with you alice, and you should be mine. only mine." he whispered, practically growling.
(no not grr bark bark)

alice tried to push marcus away from her but his grip only tightened.

"get it off of me you're fucking weird!" alice tried to stay strong, but her eyes started welling up from fear.

marcus forced his lips on hers and she slapped his back repeatedly, trying to get him off.

he pushed her against the wall and alice kneed him in the crotch, sending him straight to the floor with a groan.

there was a knock on the door before evan entered with tobi behind him.

their faces dropped when they saw alice's state.

she was shaking. tears running down her face, messy hair and bruised wrists.

tobi immediately went over to alice and brought her away from marcus, who was still rolling around on the floor.

he hugged her comfortingly as evan walked over to marcus and looked down at him.

"what did you do." he spat, kicking him in the hip.

***
so sorry to anyone who had experienced something like this 💔