I FOUND A SCHOOL GUYS

Okay. First off, I am soo sorry for not posting in forever I've been hella busy. But if you've been reading for a while you will know I was in a really shitty school. But a few months ago I went for an interview at this school. And at first I was scared silly, and they said I should start practising the language they speak there. A few weeks later they called me back in for another interview. I was less nervous. 

They asked for my old reports to see my marks and after a bit of convincing from my mom...THEY LET ME IN! You guys have no idea how happy i was. And that school just happens to be the one I'm writing this chapter from. Sadly I can't say what school I'm in but let's just say I'm adjusting reallly well. I've made really good friends and a few toxic crushes but that's fine. 

I guess what I wanna say is as much as I was scared silly to come to a new school, everything turned out well. And it's the same for everyone, you just have to be able to take that leap of faith. Oppertunities come once in a blue moon. Don't let oppertunities go just 'cause your scared you will regret it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Out of the Mountain of Despair, a stone of hope"~Martin Luther King Jr