The Middle

Ya know being the middle child sucks. My older sister has a job, and my lil sis acts like a spoiled brat everyday while I just be chill and quiet. I mean well I know I'm at the favourite don't come at me saying I'm thinking it to be better or whatever bc im not my dad littlerly hugged me and said I was his favorite. Only because I clean the house, do ALL the chores, I help clean, I get my lil sis and help her with work. Yes I smoke here and there but he knows and is okay with it. Being the middle isn't fun though, u have to do everything and the others always blame u even if u always stay in ur room. My dad knows I'm sensitive about certain stuff so yes layed back with me. He knows my E.D. had been getting worse and better at the same time. I'll gain like 10 pounds but lose it all the next day just from skipping 2 meals. But I also don't eat a lot, but I drink a lot of milk lmfao. I feel every child always has something wrong with them. Even if there family is good and healthy. Like for me I have e.d. and I also have something wrong with me. Like sometimes my brain will click and it makes me see everything is slower but I just go faster. Like sometimes when I'm walking my brain will click and I'll just be speed walking or something but to me everything's going slow idk why but ive been like that since I was a kid. But if there 1 thing I hate about myself is that I can be slow sometimes. Like I won't be able to understand big words.. Like I still have to because ik in my head just in order to spell it. I don't know what big words mean or how to say it. Idk why but I don't. Sometimes I'll ask what it means to someone but I don't most of the time because everyone would call me dumb and stupid because of it. I never asked to be like that.