I don't know

Well Ive been single for a while, and the person I kept getting off and on feelings for told me they liked me and we started dating. I'm busy a lot of the time with stuff around the house, and all. They told me they weren't on gj, or anything. But people have been confessing to me, and I did say I'm taken, then people started questioning me. And they asked if they were on there, and they use to be so I said sure. And I'm still doing school, and cleaning atm. So I wasnt fully checking my phone, and they said I was dating others and all. They said they wouldn't end anything with me tho, but after I got out with a relationship with Jack or so. I've been scared to get into a relationship bc he'd yell a lot, blame everything on me, accuse me of stuff I never did and more. I use to be so much better but he messed me up more than I realized. And when I did realize it I was scared of being in a relationship bc I don't wanna ruin anymore again. But I sometimes fear I will, and it does make me slip sometimes but I never mean to so I try fixing it. I've opened up a bit to Jeff about what happened. He was happy abit about it, I haven't answered his and out chat bc I don't want fights or any arguments. In the past I've been told many things, but never believed them. But some stuff people did say and I never believed when I should have.ive made mistakes from it but I'm still trying to change and learn.