New Year, Bad Start

Well a lot has happened, ik I havent done this in a while but I forgot about it. My new ex were gonna call him Josh. Me and him dated, he was really possessive, he use to go over me for the smallest things, or the past that he says he has "trauma" from something that didnt even happen to him it was me. He made me feel like I was a mistake. I always knew I was one but, when someone u tried ur hardest for blames everything on u it hurts. I unadded him a few days ago bc he wouldnt stop getting onto me for stupid shit.

But I got a cat her names Scar, she has a rbf (Resting bitch face) and it's worse than any cat I ever knew lol. She is very lazy but I love her lol.  Other than waking up at 5-7 every morning -,-.

I made a friend in January, imma call him Bill. When we 1st started talking it was weird for me bc honest I didnt text anyone other than my ex when I was with him bc I wasnt allowed to talk to anyone. But I felt comfortable around him, he told me no matter what hed be there always. But he unadded me without saying anything, it sucked bc he was always flirty and he always told me he wasnt joking when it came to me so I got a little bit of feelings and he left.

Natalie also got kicked out, she threated to murder me infront of everyone (i aint saying what it fully was on here). So I told my dad and she started going off on him, so she got kicked out. But now shes gonna have to be coming and staying with us for a week and a half next week bc shes going to Oregon. I'm actually happy bc she always hurt me and everything. Ik it sounds mean but I have reasons. Not happy she has to stay here though till then.

Idk why but today I've just been wanting to unadd everyone on everything and just be gone from the world. Not dead, but just gone. Idk what to do anymore, I stay truly for no reason but i cant do anything.

My dad has been trying to hangout more, but hes always on his phone when I try to talk to him. Like he comes in and chills in my room, but just gets on his phone.. I tried getting his attention but nothing works. It sucks but ig its whatever.

Kinda scared for this summer, were going to cali to see my family and it's been years. But everyone in my dads side is like all rich and shit and they judged us a lot so I'm a bit nervous.

Imma go ahead and end this hear though