Stressed at 3 AM

My dad and her kids are staying the weekend, and her daughter let's call her Eliza. So yesterday night, I told her I didn't want her sleeping in my bed but she slept in it anyways making me crushed against a wall bc she kept taking over my bed. I told my dad to help me, bc I didn't want her to sleep in my room. At 3 AM and she walks in throws my cat over me while she's sleeping and layed down. I don't wanna say shit but I can't, she barely talks to me or anything but she has the audacity to sleep in my bed while I'm knocked the fuck out. I left my room bc Im sleeping on the couch, bc if I sleep while she's there my body will hurt like hell again and I can't do that. But I'm telling her to get out when I'm leaving with my dad to the store. I've been trying to be nice bc my dad said to try to talk to her or anything but she's glued to her damn phone or she doesn't wanna talk or come around me, but she thinks shes gonna stay in my room all day she's hella wrong. I got so stressed out I cried once I got out of my room, also bc she threw my cat and she tried going back over there but she couldn't. I told her I wanted to sleep alone all she said was ok. Truly just want this weekend to be fucking over., Yes I love my dad's gf and her fam and all. But her daughter makes racist jokes, her son I barely see and there all just judging assholes. Like I've only seen there grandma a few times, and on Christmas bc apparently she bought us stuff too, I got 5 things of stuff to help my acne and all like damn bitch don't gotta be rude about it. Bc yeah I hate acne but everyone gets it, and it takes time to go away so when I got that it pissed me off. And she gave me Makeup even though I NEVER said or wore any around her. Bc I would only wear a bit of eye shadow and that's all but I stopped doing that when I was 11 and to me idk why but if someone gives me Makeup when I don't want any I find it rude idk why but my head just thinks that.
I can't sleep anymore though so yeahh, not gonna be in the best mood tomorrow but ig it is what it is, but if I get in trouble for sounding like a bitch I ain't even gonna care