The Truth

Jeongyeon's POV

I failed her. I failed to keep my promise to her. She got hurt because of me and there is nothing I could do to fix it. I have been looking for a way to fix it but each way would lead to her leaving me and hating me more than ever before. The girls didn't know that I made a promise to her so I've been sneaking out in the middle of the night and hiring someone to torture me for breaking a promise.

I was covered in cuts and bruises but because I said I would do this for a week, more and more would start to appear on my body. Tonight would be the last night and then I would be able to return to school soon. What I'm doing may sound idiotic of me but this was the kind of punishment I would always do to myself. The girls have their ways too and it wouldn't be any better than my way either.

I put on a blue and black yankees top with denim shorts and headed to the agreed upon location to meet up with my torturer. It has been the same person that I have always used when I needed to do this so she knew my limits. Every night she has been pushing me to my limit as I asked so that I could withstand more pain. At first, she didn't want to but she knew she had no choice as she agreed to do whatever I asked when we first started doing this.

"Are you ready?" Was all she said before she locked the door and began our last session.

Time skip

I woke up in unimaginable pain as my entire body was trying to recover from last night's session. It was the worst I had ever been tortured so I wasn't able to get myself sorted yet. I didn't even know where I was at first but as I slowly looked around, I found myself in a classroom. To my horror, it was our registration classroom. I was sitting in my usual seat with no knowledge of how I got here. I focused on the clock at the front of the classroom to see whether I would be able to get out here before school started but to my luck, there was only 20 minutes left before students will start coming in. I couldn't let anyone see me or else I would be questioned by the police to find out what happened to me and that can't happen either.

After many failed attempts to get up, I finally accepted the fact that I was stuck here until I could recover a bit more or somehow rescued by those three. I didn't bring a phone either as I didn't think I would be needing it nor would want anyone to be able to track my movements so I couldn't call them and ask them to get here as soon as they can. Meanwhile, I tried to cover as much of my body as I could so that before Chae and the rest of the girls come and help me, no one else will be able to see what happened to me.

Again, I tried to get up so that I could run out but my legs felt like they were stuck in one position. Unfortunately, my time to do so had come to an end as I heard the door at the back of the class open. I didn't want to turn around until I knew for sure it was the girls. I heard their footsteps come closer and closer and I could feel them looming over me, however, the door at the front of the classroom had opened. Next thing I heard was the scream of horror. I looked to the door and saw her in tears and the look of fear also written all over her face. I turned around slowly and saw Dahyun, who was also in shock.

"Hi, guys. I'm back." I whispered. I know these girls will be able to gaslight Nayeon into thinking it's not me so I tried to not let her hear me speaking.

"Tzu, shut the door. Now! Chae, get Nayeon out of here. Stop anyone from trying to come in." Dahyun ordered. Knowing that nobody could see me like this, they did as they were told. Luckily, the girls were able to stop onlookers from seeing what was happening as Dahyun took off her jacket and covered me with it. Chaeyoung was able to get Nayeon away and somehow got Jin and the boys to come over and help. They didn't ask any questions as they helped me get out from the classroom and into one of the unused rooms that the four of us had discovered whilst staying away from girls.