We Are Done!!

TW⚠️ - sexual violence

Mina's POV

I awoke to the sound of the doorbell and harsh pounding downstairs. Begrudgingly, I got up to see who it was. It was way too early for such a racket, especially during the holidays. As I opened the door and realising who was on the other side, I quickly tried to shut it again but he stopped it by pushing the door wide open. I took a step back and saw him enter with that scary look on his face. He started walking closer to me so I kept taking a step back. I had no idea how many steps I was taking as I was suddenly halted to a stop when I felt the wall behind me. I thought about running away but I was too late and he was much too close to me that he was able to pin me against the wall. He was drunk, so much so that the smell of it lingered. The stench of alcohol on his clothes could intoxicate someone. I tried pushing him back but he kept pushing himself forward.

"Where were you last night?! You said you had a surprise for me and told me to pick you up here but you weren't even here!!" He shouted making me flinch. I started tearing up remembering what had happened yesterday. I couldn't bring myself up to tell him what I saw so I just stood there frozen.

Unexpectedly, I felt something cold against my lips and it tasted bitter. He was kissing me but it didn't feel the same as it used to. I couldn't bring myself to kiss him back, especially not now or ever again because of what I witnessed. Instead I tried pushing him off of me but there was no point, he is way too strong for me. I could then feel his hands going up and down my thighs and around to my ass. He gave it a quick squeeze making me open my mouth in shock. He quickly stuck his tongue inside my mouth, exploring it. I tried screaming as I knew what would happen next and this got him to back off but only so he could cover my mouth with his hands while his other hand went to my breasts squeezing them. His hand started trailing down to the hem of my shirt, playing with it before he tried to take it off.

As he continued to touch me, all I could do was pray. Pray that someone would come and stop him from going further. And as though someone heard my prayers, I heard familiar voices outside the door laughing, oblivious to what was happening inside. He was too busy with his actions that he didn't hear them. Just as he was about to take my shirt off, and was only able to expose up to my belly button, the door opened revealing my friends. When they saw what was happening in front of them, they quickly ran over to me and, altogether, tried pushing him off of me. I started crying in Momo's embrace as the others stopped him from getting any closer to me.

"What the fuck, BamBam?! You can see how uncomfortable she was feeling and here you are trying to take advantage of her. What is wrong with you?!" Jihyo shouted angrily trying to push him out my house. "Ugh, what is that excruciating smell coming from you? Oh my God, are you drunk? Is that why you're doing this? Unbelievable!"

"She's my girlfriend! She was practically throwing herself at me?! She's not as innocent as you think, this conniving bitch has been teasing me for two years and she knows it." He shouted back. I pulled myself together and walked over to him. I slapped him as hard as I could and pushed him out the house.

"One, I am not your girlfriend anymore! We are done!!" I shouted as I could feel my anger taking over me. I have never been like this before so it was a shock to everyone, even myself. "Two, I know what you have been doing behind my back! I saw you yesterday at the mall flirting with some girl but when she rejected you, you grabbed another girl and made out with her! I can't believe you would do that on our second anniversary! And three, I have not been teasing you at all, especially not on purpose, you just saw what you wanted to see. I just didn't want to give myself to you. I made a promise to never ever let any guy, no matter how I felt about him, persuade me to do anything when I'm not ready." I could feel my blood boil so much that I exploded in anger which led me to slap him again. "You know what just leave and never show your face here again or to me!" I was about to slap him again but this time he held my hand and pushed me back.

"You know what... Fine!! It's not like I liked you anyway. I was just trying to get in your pants! I can't believe I wasted 2 years with you when there are other girls willing to give me what I've wanted!" He argued. I got so angry that I went over to him and punched him in the face and kicked his 'boys'. He groaned in pain and fell to the ground. I just looked at him full of anger and turned around, leaving him there and walked back inside with my friends making sure that the door was fully locked.

Once Sana shut the door, I started crying so hard. I couldn't believe that he just wanted to have sex with me. My friends walked me over to the couch and sat me down before hugging me, comforting me.

"You know, I never liked him for you. I always felt that there was something wrong about him. I guess now we know why." Nayeon said whilst hugging me.

"Agreed. He was always acting somewhat weird whenever we came over." Sana said. She was sitting in front of me looking like she was thinking about something.

I finally stopped crying but I felt so tired after waking up so early and crying that my friends all got off the couch to let me lie down. Soon, I started falling asleep however, I could still hear movement all around me and a warm blanket being put on top of me. I then heard the shuffle of keys and the door opening and shutting so I assumed they went outside to check if he was still there or talk about what happened without me hearing. Surprisingly, I was wrong about that as I heard my mum's voice.

"What happened to her? I got a phone call from the neighbours saying that they heard voices shouting outside the house. So when they checked, they were shocked to see Mina punching a guy and walking back inside leaving him on the floor." I heard my mum say quietly. I was going to sleep but, after hearing my mum's voice, I just decided to pretend to be asleep and listened in on their conversation.

"BamBam cheated on her and almost raped her while he was drunk. Luckily we got here in time and stopped him from going any further." Jihyo explained.

"He what?!" My mum shouted in response. I got so startled that I jumped from the couch and fell to the ground. Everyone came running towards me and helped me get up.

"Are you okay? I thought you were asleep." Sana said helping me back on the couch. My mum looked so worried so I stood up and hugged her.

"I'm okay, mum. He didn't do anything further, thanks to my friends. Don't worry, I already dealt with him. He won't show his face here ever again." I assured her so that she won't do anything that could make the situation worse.

"But he almost raped you! What if your friends weren't here! What could have happened? You could've gotten pregnant at this young age! We should go to the police!" She argued as she paced about thinking about the 'what ifs'. " I should've been here with you this morning. If I had been here, none of this would've happened!"

"No, we can't, Auntie! As much as I hate what I'm saying right now about forgetting this happened, we would not win this case. BamBam is the son of Mr Lee. They have the money to alter the truth and pay people to look the other way. Our testimonies would not be enough." Jihyo explained. "I know you have the money too but this guy's family is on a whole other level. Who knows what else they could do with their money."

Not processing a single word they're saying, I stood frozen in my spot. I couldn't move as I realised what my mum said. I could've been pregnant. I would've gone through labor alone. Went through life as a single mum because who would want to be with someone who already had a child. I wouldn't be able to cope with that. Thankfully, my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door bell. Sana got up from the couch and went to open the door.
                                                                                                                                                                                          "Sorry to disturb you but is Mina here?" Upon hearing my name, I turrned around and saw Chaeyoung.