Mina!

Mina's POV

"I think...up now... I saw...moved." I heard a voice say but some parts weren't that clear for me to hear. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't as they felt heavier than usual. I couldn't move either. 

Am I in some sort of sleep paralysis? What's happening to me? Why can't I open my eyes? Someone help me, please! I tried to shout but my mouth was working against me. I was struggling to move my hand or any part of my body but just when I thought all my efforts were pointless, I suddenly felt warmth enclosing on my right hand. I knew from the moment I felt her hand that it was my mother.

"Sweetheart, if you can hear me, please wake up now. You've been asleep since yesterday and we're anxious about you. This isn't normal for you to pass out and stay asleep for this long." Wait. WHAT?! A whole day has passed. I swear it hasn't been that long. I feel like I've only closed my eyes just minutes ago. How is this possible?

"Anata, she'll wake up soon. Don't worry. Okay?" Appa is that you? I'm trying to wake up but I can't. Please, help me.

"Auntie, Uncle's right. Though I have only known Mina for a while, she wouldn't want you to worry too much." Who's that? And why do I feel like I know that voice?

"Uncle, Auntie. Why don't you go get something to eat for yourselves? You've been here since visiting hours started and you haven't eaten yet. We'll watch over her while you're gone." Sana, thank you for looking after my stubborn parents while I'm stuck in this endless sleep that I seem to be in.

"It's ok. We're not leaving until she ope-"

"Nope. I'm sorry but you two need to go get something to eat. We'll call you if she opens her eyes. We promise. Right, guys?" Jihyo unnie...

"Ne~" I couldn't help but cry to myself as I heard their voices. Some voices weren't as familiar but those that were, I knew exactly who they could be. I can guess who the others are since we only met four other girls and started hanging out with them.

"Thank you, girls. We won't be too long. Just call us when she wakes up." I'll wake up soon, eomma.

The room suddenly got quiet again and even though I can't see anyone, I know they are all standing around me.

"Mina, we need you to wake up. We're really worried about you. Please show us a sign that you can hear me. Just do anything please." Nayeon unnie pleaded at my unresponsive body.

Hearing her wishes, I tried to move but my body didn't seem to want to listen to my brain. But that didn't stop me. I decided to try and move at least my finger before trying to move anything else. 

"Nayeon unnie, as much as we'd all like for her to wake up, I'd much rather let her rest. Don't force her." Wait, is that Tzuyu? I can kind of tell from the slight coldness in her voice. I know she has emotions, she just doesn't like to show it.

"I know but you know I can't help it. She is the youngest between me and the girls. We all feel responsible for her well-being." She explained, sounding as though she was crying once again. 

"You can't be responsible for everything that happens. Especially when it's not your fault. It's BamBam's fault for hurting her. Stop crying now." Thank you, Jeongyeon unnie for caring about our overprotective bunny. 

"All we can do for now is wait. She'll wake up soon. I know she will." This time it was Momo speaking.

I promise I will wake up soon. I will try as hard as I can.

(Time skip)

I've been trying to wake up for God knows how long and yet I'm still here. Unable to move. I'm really worried about my parents now. They've been crying and crying every time they spoke to me. Seeing me still asleep and for this long has really taken a toll on them.