I'll Protect You

Nayeon's POV

After the commotion that happened this morning, I suggested to go the beach I was at earlier. It was early in the morning when I was there but the nice summer breeze was so refreshing that it could help us forget what happened. And the scenery is just picture perfect. I wonder why I haven't heard of it before.

As I was packing my things, I heard my phone vibrate. I checked out what it was and saw a text from Jeongyeon.

From: Ostrich 💞

Here's the location: ***** Beach. See you there!

To: Ostrich 💞

Thanks. You better bring your swimming costume! See you!

From: Ostrich 💞

Don't worry, I'll definitely bring mine. Just make sure you bring yours cos I'll be the one to push you in. Hehe

To: Ostrich 💞

Oh.. so that's how it is. Just you wait, Ostrich!!

From: Ostrich 💞

AHH!! I'M SO SCARED!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!

With that I just threw my phone on my bed and continued packing. I was also thinking of a plan to teach that Ostrich a lesson. After about 10 minutes, I finally finished packing and left my house to pick up the others from theirs. Once I had picked everyone up, I started driving to the location. Jihyo was sitting in the passenger's seat whilst the J-Line were at the back.

"I'm hungry! Can we make a food stop somewhere?" Momo shouted.

"Yah! You're always hungry and we're almost there. Can you just wait a little longer?" I shouted back and looked at her on my rear view mirror.

"Fine, I'll wait but there better be some good food!!" She argued. I still don't know how she's still fit even when she eats like a whole bus full of food a day. I kept driving straight until I saw a familiar sign so I took a left turn and continued driving straight again. After a while I finally saw the small parking lot with four other cars. One I know for sure is Jeongyeon's and the other cars must be the other three's. Those four sure are rich.

I took my phone out and called Jeongyeon to tell her to come get us because I don't know where to go from there. We waited inside the car until four figures could be seen walking over to my car. It was the four girls so we started getting out of the car and grabbed our things from the trunk. Jihyo took the bags of food as she didn't trust anyone else to hold them and gave me her bag of clothes. Jeongyeon took the bags off of me and carried them herself, leaving me with nothing. I noticed that the other girls did the same thing leaving MiSaMo with nothing. Us five girls looked at each other and just shrugged it off and followed them.

When we arrived there was already a table and a big tent set up. I wonder who brought all of these things. We dropped off our things in the cave and started getting changed into our swimming costumes. Luckily the cave was just big enough for three of us to get changed at the same time. First were the J-line then it was the Maknae line then Me, Jeongyeon and Jihyo. When we got out, the food was already on the table and this time there were nine beach chairs and umbrellas set up.

"Who brought all of these? They weren't there before and I don't think I took that long to get changed." I asked confusedly as no one would've been able to bring all of these in their cars, not even the person who drove the pickup truck.

"I asked my butlers to bring all of these before you came here. They just arrived just when you went to get changed then they left just when you came back." The baby cub explained. I know I just met her earlier but she's just so cute. I feel like we'll be really close some day.