Who Do You Think You Are?!

Mina's POV

"Hey, Mina."

After hearing my name being mentioned from that familiar voice, I felt a wave of paralysis hit me as it brought me back to the holidays. I didn't want this to happen but I knew that I wouldn't have been able to avoid it.

"Mina, can you please look at me?" He stated. I could start to feel my tears threatening to fall but I bit my lip to suppress all my emotions from raging out. I didn't want to move at all and face him.

"What are you doing here? Didn't she say you should leave her alone." Sana butted in. He seemed to disregard what she said as he grew impatient and decided to turn me around himself which caused me to flinch. You could see that I was traumatized from the last time he had touched me.

"Hey! Can't you see she doesn't want to speak to you?!" I heard Sana shout this time. At this point, all eyes were on us. There was nobody in the cafeteria that wasn't looking at our table.

"I'm not speaking to you, am I? So just sit down. This is between me and Mina." He declared raising his tone at her.

"Just go away! After everything you've done, do you think she'll talk to you again?!" This time it was Nayeon. She suddenly stood up, causing me to look at her as she walked over to him and continuously pushed him trying to get him as far away from me.

"Once again, this is between me and Mina so just stay the fuck out of it!" He retaliated and pushed her as well which led to her falling on the ground at how hard he pushed. Jeongyeon stood up immediately and went to Nayeon to help her up. You could see the anger in her eyes whilst looking at him. The look she gave him could kill him in a second. I knew I needed to speak up myself before Jeongyeon can lay a hand on him so I gathered as much courage as I could and stood up, slapping him as hard as I can in the process.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PUSH HER LIKE THAT?" I shouted out. I took a deep breath before continuing. "THERE'S NOTHING FOR US TO TALK ABOUT SO JUST LEAVE ME AND EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT ALONE! You're lucky I didn't go to the police to report what you almost did to me. JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

This time all the tears that I was holding back finally started falling. I didn't want everyone to see me like this so I ran away as fast as I can and as far away from him as I could. Ignoring all my friends calling my name, I just ran and ran until I was far from the school. 

I ended up in an old secluded park that my friends and I would go to when we didn't feel like going home after school. I fell on my knees from the pain of running so much and just cried everything out. All the pain I tried to ignore came back but this time it came back and hit me harder than I could imagine. I couldn't stop my tears from falling and the next thing I saw was darkness surrounding me.

Chaeyoung's POV

After seeing Mina burst out and run away, I finally got up and punched him in the face. I didn't know what got over me. All I knew was that I continued punching him until I felt hands hold onto me, pulling me away from him.

"Chae, that's enough!" Tzuyu said holding me down to prevent me from doing more damage. I'm not usually like this in public but because it was him, I guess my anger came out. I didn't know that the guy Mina had been dating was none other than the guy I despise in all my life, BamBam. 

"Alright, everyone! There's nothing to see here. Please go back to what you were doing." Namjoon shouted, trying to dismiss the onlookers.  The seven boys gathered around the scene to stop everyone from taking pictures and videos.

Not long later, JYP himself came over to see what all the commotion was about. 

"All of you follow me." He proclaimed as he pointed to everyone at the table.