Naruto

Song Five: Up In Smoke

Group: Hollywood Undead

Fandom: Naruto

Time: 2mins 9seconds

~

One Shot Five: The Two Uchiha Brothers

Sasuke looked up at the sky as he pretty much sauntered out of prison, sun reflecting off his raven hair, causing it to shine blue. He made his way over to his black limo, slipping in the back seat and speaking to the driver.

"To Itachi's house."

"Uchiha Sama?"

"I'm going to finish what I started."

The driver gulped once at the youngest Uchiha's dangerous voice, turning forwards and starting the car as Sasuke pulled out his phone, watching in the mirror as the raven went into his text messages, starting a conversation with Itachi Uchiha.

~

Sasuke: I'm coming over. You better be ready.

Itachi: Didn't you learn your lesson the last time?

Sasuke: they arrested me before I could finish the job. I'm only going to finish what I started.

Itachi: You know I could just leave now that I know you're coming, right?

Sasuke: yes. But you won't.

Itachi: I see that prisons made you a little wiser, brother. See you in a half hour.

Sasuke: Hn. Prepare to die.

Itachi: right. Prepare to get arrested. Again.

~

This was mildly entertaining to write. Screw it, these two trying to kill each other is always awesome to write. Just wish I had more time....

Again, if you read a One-Shot you want me to turn into a full out multi chapter story just tell me in the comments and I will.

Soooo, comment, vote and FANNNN! See yah in the next one shot!!

~ S