Attack On Titan

Song Eighteen: The Catalyst (I LOVE THIS SONG KYAAAAA <3 )

Group: Linkin Park

Fandom: Attack On Titan

Time: 4minutes 35seconds

~
One Shot Eighteen: Blessed Twin Guns

Levi ran down the streets, turning to shoot behind him once, twice, three times. That confident smirk spread across his face as his enemies screamed; he knew he couldn't loose. He had the gods on his side, after all, his gun was blessed. He'd managed to get his hands on two of the holy weapons, and he'd given the other one to his partner in crime.

Speak of the devil...

He looked up as he ran, seeing the ghostly shadow that was really Eren Jaeger in a cloak jump between the roves. He shook his head, dodging right round a corner as a spray of bullets missed his head by inches; that kid. Always the dramatic one. Then again, he had to admit he brat looked pretty good in a black cloak.

Levi shook his head, tattered grey shirt receiving a few more bullet holes as he ran round yet another corner. Of course the small pieces of metal didn't actually pierce his skin,crust the flapping pieces of fabric. A bullet was never to pierce his skin when that gun was in his hands. Nor Eren's. They were both safe to do as they pleased.

Guess that's what happens when you use blessed weapons, ey? He shook his head once again, throwing the bag of stolen money up onto the roof where it was caught by the waiting Eren.

They were just too good.

~

Well that was Interesting XD

Again, if you guys wanna me to turn any of these one shots into full length stories just tell me in the Simmental and I will! Promise!

Well, comment, vote, FAN!!

~ S