Attack On Titan

Song Twelve: Time Of Dying

Group: Three Days Grace

Fandom: Attack On Titan

Time: 2minutes 23seconds

~

One Shot Twelve: Death

Levi didn't let a tear spill as he held his best friend in his arms, trying not to throw up as more of her blood spilt onto his hands. Hanoi smiled up at him, the pain clearly visible through her cracked glasses.

"I'm sorry Hanji... I should have-"

"No, Levi."

He looked down into her face as she moved slightly, reaching a hand down to her pocket. He didn't stop her; she was Hanji Zöe after all, she wasn't going to do something pointless that would make her death come sooner. Probably.

"Take this. Give it to Eren for me."

Levi looked down at the necklace -no, locket- pressed into his hand, the blood stained silver glinting in the light of the sun.

"H-Hanji? Eren? What is it?"

The scientist just smiled as the Corporal pressed the small silver button on the top of the locket, the device springing open to reveal the photo inside. It was Eren and Levi, on their first date. The picture was of the very first time they'd held hands, sitting atop wall Maria and gazing into the sun.

"Hanji! Whe-"

"I've been following you two since you first got together, idiot. Like if miss a photo opportunity like this."

"But how is it even possible for you to get that angle? You'd have to be floating in front of us or something!"

The scientist rolled her eyes as more blood soaked the front of her shirt, the giant bite mark clearly visible through the ripped and tattered white material.

"3D manoeuvre gear can work wonders Levi. Now five it to Eren. Promise."

"Bu-"

"Promise."

Levi sighed, holding the locket firmly in his hand.

"I promise, Hanji."

"Good. Now I can die with that out the way I can have no regrets."

The man broke down at those two words; no regrets. He clasped his best friends hands in his own, not caring as the metal of the locket dug into his skin.

"What are you talking about, idiot!? No regrets? I'm gonna have goddamned regrets if I let you die like this!"

The scientist rolled her eyes once again, before shutting them. She yawned loudly, mumbling her final words before drifting off into sleep.

"Goodbye, Levi. Look after Eren, he's a good kid, and try not to beat the shit outta him too often. See yah on the other side. Midget."

~

Hfjdehichiqbfevkhbfwekhbvbkhefkhbfvkhebfwbkhvenkfwb the feel level is so high I can't even comprehend ;^;

HANJIIIIIIII! NUUUU! AND YOU WERE A RIREN SHIPPER THIS ENTIRE FREAKIGN TIME T-T

Well guys... I'm gonna go cry in my emo corner for a few seconds before continuing... *sniff*

Comment, vote, and FANNNN!!

~ S