Durarara

Song Three: One More Bottle

Group: Hollywood Undead

Fandom: Durarara

Time: 3minutes

~

One Shot Three: The Poisoned Sake

Izaya tipped his head back slightly as he downed yet another bottle of sake, throwing it into a corner and grinning as he heard it smash against the wall. He was draped over his couch, swinging his legs slightly as his door pretty much burst open.

"IZAAAAYYAAAAAA!!!"

"Hello, Shizou Chan. How are yah?"

"IZAAAAYAA! TIME TO DIE!!"

The info brochure just yawned, picking up the last bottle of sake.

"Better idea, Shizou Chan. No die, just fight."

Shizou looked a bit taken aback by this, dropping his stance for a moment as a look of confusion flitted over his features.

"Are you... Backing down?"

The smaller man laughed loudly, stretching his arms and hearing the bones clicking.

"Hah, no way Shizou Chan. We fight over the last bottle of Sake. Which I've poisoned. The loser has to drink."

Izaya played with one of his knives as a slight smile began to spread over Shizou's face, the man cracking is knuckles.

"Sounds like fun. Bring it on, flea."

"Hn. Shizou Chan."

The truth? Izaya hadn't really poisoned the bottle. He'd just let Shizou think that. Much more fun that way.

~

Can I just state I've literally only watched three episodes of DRRR? Yes? Thank you?

Just called my Mum, who's on holiday in Tokyo. I begged her to let me come, but nooo, taking two weeks off school to go to Tokyo just wouldn't be acceptable. It's the most acceptable thing in the entire world! And now I have to send her photos of Attack On Titan stuff so she can buy it for me. I bet she's gonna chose so,eating form an anime I haven't even watched or something, sounds just like her, so I can't just say 'buy anime stuff'. I want posters but nope, that's not gonna happen neither, I'll probably ask for a poster of Naruto and end up with Rin from Free! Or something.

I dunno. Pointless rage.

As usual, comment, vote,vans FAN! Thanks ^^

See yah next one shot,

~ S