Passive wolf(1)

Chapter notes.

My first wolf story and it is omegaverse.

Omegaverse

Omegaverse is a popular fanfic trope and themes in my omegaverse stories are

1)There are three sub genders to the genders, they are Alpha,Omega and Beta.

2)Alphas are generally believed to be stronger than Omegas and Betas. Both male and female can be alphas. Alphas go through a rut.

3)Omegas are generally believed to be great in nurturing, empathy. Both male and female can be Omega. Male omega can give birth. (Mpreg)

4)True blood alpha- they are very rare and even alphas are submissive to them. For a true blood alpha, their wolf is more powerful than the human form.

Mood board

Story starts

Story starts

Pete moved his head from side while sleeping and nuzzled into his favourite person, who is sleeping beside.

After a minute of trying to sleep and not getting it anymore, he woke up and his head was still on the arm of the person sleeping beside him.

Suppressing a yawn with his hand, he looked at Vegas, who is still sleeping peacefully. An automatic smile bloomed on seeing his lover....no....no....no his fiance sleeping calmly.

It's right, that they are now fiance for two months. Never in his life, he thought he would be engaged to a True blooded Alpha, that too a mafia leader Alpha, because he knows he is different from all of them.

He has no wolf, his wolf abandoned him one night at the age of 14 and he still doesn't know why his wolf abandoned him. He cried and cried for days screaming for his wolf to come back, but it didn't happen.

Slowly he came to the terms that he has to live like this, in this society of werewolves, he has to live like a plain human.

He faced the discrimination and humiliation. He came a long way, at present he is the one of the head bodyguards in the minor family.

The funny thing he didn't start as a bodyguard even though he is better than 80% of the bodyguards. No one is ready to accept him as a bodyguard without his wolf strength . He was recruited as an assistant for an IT specialist Arm. He didn't like the job that much but he didn't have any choice other than to make it work to survive.

But one night, it changed. Pete saved Vegas from the rival family. Pete and Vegas both single handedly took down 12 alphas on that night. The rival fmaily made perfect plan and seperated Vegas from the bodyguards. Pete is screaming into the mic that it was a trap, and no one paid attention. He was angry and went directly to the place of attack and his prediction is true. At that night, he, a small IT assistant, saved the mafia leader. That's how they met.