Insecurities

Chapter notes

Hi, How are you?. I know I have gone MIA from Wattpad. I am writing a commission work and I couldn't manage some time ( i should have a better management)

This is the story I have written as prompt and this one is also a commission one....Thank you to the lovely commissioner for supporting my work.

I plan to write oneshots in future , so I hope you better add this to your library to receive notification when I update.

This story inspired by the idea,

"what if Vegas wants to break up with Pete one day ?"

So, let's dive into the story

Story starts

Pete is in a good mood today, he finally took a long bath in the evening...As Venice was down with fever and vomiting for 4 days , he didn't even get a good sleep checking on Venice from time to time even at nights...

He had stained t-shirt with baby food till now, but as Venice fever went down, he just took a bath and wore Vegas hoodie. Vegas tried to help him with Venice but he's too busy with the Italians, even then Vegas tried to help him ....

He missed Vegas and his warmth , that's why he wore his hoodie today to feel close to him ...

His dryer made a beep sound, and he took all the Baby's clothes out and started folding them after bringing them to the bedroom and started humming a tune feeling somewhat refreshed from melancholy and fatigue...

That's when he heard the door open to their bedroom ..and an automatic smile blooming on his face seeing Vegas walking towards him..

Vegas came quickly today...

" Is work over quickly?"...Pete asked feeling excited, looking at his boyfriend

Vegas didn't say anything, he didn't even smile at Pete...

" What happened?"... Pete's smile dropped from his face at Vegas silence but he continued talking ,guessing why Vegas is moody

" Venice is good now Vegas, his fever went down now .. don't be anxious thinking about him"...Pete thinks it's because of Venice that Vegas is moody ...

But Vegas didn't say anything even to that

"Vegas, Baby tell me what happened?" Pete is concerned now, he stopped folding Venice clothes and moved towards Vegas...

He clutched Vegas hands with worry

" Pete , I think we need to talk" that's the words came out from Vegas lips after a long silence

"About?" Pete is confused but still worried ...but Vegas frowned at Pete

" You know what I am talking about Pete, don't act like you don't understand " Vegas jerked Pete's hand away from him and moved near their bed maintaining some distance from Pete...

Pete is flabbergasted...he is clueless of what Vegas is talking about and why did Vegas jerk his hand away like that....?

" Vegas. I really don't know what you are talking about. Please tell me...did anything happen at work? Do you have any problems? You can share them with me , you know that right? " Pete wanted to hug Vegas right now but is getting scared at Vegas behaviour

Why Vegas is looking at him like he is just a stranger now?

" Don't act like that Pete, I am talking about us, I am talking about the fact on how we are drifting apart "