Pearl Necklace part 2

Chapter notes

Thank you for liking and commenting on my previous one shot, Insecurities. I love all the reactions.

This one shot was a commissioned one, which was finished some months ago. Finally I had time to publish it.

This is just a small and entertaining one shot. This was inspired by the picture below. I already wrote pearl necklace, if you haven't given it a read too...

Hope , you enjoy my writing ..

Story summary

Tankhun got a whiff that Vegas is dating someone. He was shocked initially but more intrigued when he couldn't find who that person is

He even tried to hack Vegas' phone, but no luck.

But Tankhun saw Vegas' phone lockscreen and the second hand doesn't belong to Vegas....

Vegas is loving someone? 

Story starts

Tankhun, the eldest heir of the Main family ,and everyone knows his name.

He is famous in the household for so many things especially that he is nosy, temperamental and loud.

Everyone tries to accommodate his wishes and especially his bodyguards and family ... .No bodyguard would say nothing against him at all...

If Tankhun wants something he gets that, generally it is reserved for younger kids in the house to have their every wish fulfilled, but it is valid for eldest in the Main family house.

But there is always an exception to everything. The exception here is Vegas, the cousin of Tankhun theerapanyakul, who is the eldest heir of the Minor family.

When everyone tries to accommodate Tankhun, Vegas always stands against him...they almost grow up like Tom and Jerry and no one understands why...

and as Tankhun is always nosy in Vegas' personal life , the banter didn't decrease at all...

But one person diverted Tankhun's attention from Vegas . From the moment Pete joined as a Bodyguard in the Main family, Tankhun literally adopted Pete into the family.

Everyone knows this, Pete is the only one who Tankhun listens to . Pete has great ability to convince Tankhun honestly they were relieved ...

Everything was going smooth till Tankhun got the doubt why Vegas is not fighting with him nowadays ...

Even if Tankhun stopped fighting with him, he is still nosy at a certain level. He won't control his tongue against Vegas and Vegas is the same , but now Vegas is just ignoring him even if Tankhun tries to provoke him....

And he wonders why.

He inquired immediately, and got the shock of his life, that Vegas is seeing someone these days..