kitty cat(3)

Chapter notes:

I am ok now and I started to read fanfics again....hurray...

Here the extra chapter no one asked for...

Pete and vegas got a kid? A hybrid kid?

Story starts:

After 5 years of their marriage, Pete and Vegas are enjoying Christmas with their family....

But Vegas is sulking , because his husband started celebrating Christmas before 5 days itself ...

That means today is December 20th....

Pete is so hyper today , not standing at one place....he is just going round and round through all the house....

Pete is thinking that he did arrangements all arrangements by himself ( Vegas helped too, but it doesn't count as he is sulking all through the preparations according to Pete's words)....

Christmas tree decoration is finished, he prepared the gifts too.....5 days before itself....

He decorated the entire house with lights, if anyone sees that, they would doubt that it is the 25th already?....

Today Pete invited Kinn and Porsche to lunch, and Vegas can vouch that the dishes prepared in the kitchen can feed upto 10 people, not four....

Pete is going round and round from kitchen to living to bedroom to storage room  to kitchen to.....

Vegas stopped Pete In the bedroom...

" Kitty, breathe ok....stop walking for a second ...everything is fine"...

Pete smiled at him...." Ofcourse, everything is fine ...I did all the preparations"....

Vegas stopped his urge to roll his eyes again...

" Pete, is this necessary? this much?, before 5 days...." Vegas said this because this year Pete exceeded all his expectations...

Pete likes to celebrate Christmas and every year they celebrate good, only on the 25th. But this year Pete started early.

" Yes, it's an obligation to celebrate Christmas....don't say words like 'is it necessary?'...in.... this.... household ".... Pete said the last three words with a determined voice that not to say anything against his actions

Vegas sighed ...,

" Come, Kinn and Porsche will be here in 10 min".... Pete grabbed him from the bedroom....

" Ok, if you want to enjoy holidays we can do it by ourselves right? Why my cousins and their boyfriends from today till Christmas...why them?"...Vegas is clearly sulking....

" Holidays are for family.....no excuses...come.....''

Pete started dragging him downstairs wagging his tail....ears flapping with excitement...

Pete isn't shy having cat ears in the house anymore....and vegas family is his family too....and they don't treat him different....in fact they would be extra loving with him....

They like when Pete is being himself ...and all dote his kitty form, so there is extra attention....to it....

By the evening Kinn and porsche went away , now Pete is dragging Vegas again to somewhere....

Pete developed a habit of donating to orphanage on Christmas....after their marriage....so, Pete took Vegas to the orphanage.

Children are surrounding Pete, playing with him and the toys he brought....