Queen: The Chess piece♟️

Chapter notes

If you like my short story Maroon, you would like this one

Warnings:

vulgar language, mafia, dirty talking, emotional dependence, need, sex talk

Summary

Porsche was handed over the reins of the minor family and Vegas got his love of life Pete happened at the Same time after the coup. Vegas does not have any choice but to work under Porsche for his family's safety...

Everyone thinks Pete is nothing but a boy toy to Vegas, they all know the Former Minor family heir reputation.

What they don't know is Pete is Queen in the chess Board and everyone around are just pawns for him. He is making all the moves in the Thai Mafia to protect his King and his family and his King not only loves him but is also obsessed with him.

Mood Board

Story Starts

Story Starts

Vegas just came home from the meeting followed by Nop, seething like a molten lava

Nop didn't want to say anything because he already stopped his boss from going rampant at the meeting following his other boss' orders, who is the boyfriend of the boss in front of him.

Honestly, he could understand his boss, khun Vegas right now , he could even imagine the turmoil that's happening inside his head...

Vegas is walking towards the kitchen in long steps...he couldn't stop the thoughts that are jumbling around in his head...

The words that Somchai spoke about Pete in the meeting....he wants to kill him, not just in one attempt. He wants to torture him slowly , painfully for the longest time till he begs to be killed..

Maybe even then, Vegas won't be satisfied. He should kill people even before they get the idea of saying Something bad about his Pete...

His hands are itching....he wants to see blood immediately....he wants to kill immediately.

How dare that old sleaze , Somchai, insult Pete? ...His Pete? ...he called Pete names, he called Pete a slut that warms Vegas bed every night..

He asked Pete is still tight after all that fucking...He even mocked Vegas that if he is bored Maybe he would drag Pete from him one night to see if he is tight or not...

That bloody old sleaze, Vegas wants to kill him right now ...Vegas is frustrated and wants to punch a hole in the wall till his hand is bleeding....

He should do that, he should spill his own blood cause he did nothing when that old sleaze is mocking Pete...

Vegas entered into the kitchen with these thoughts only, to kill , wants to see blood and everything ..

But his mind went numb in just a second when he saw Pete cooking with Venice in his arms around the hip in the kitchen with a big smile....