let's meet the family

Ok guys before getting into the story i want your suggestions that do i have to make this story as 4 parts or do you want me to  write as whole .. now just enjoy

----------------------------------------- Romsaithong family.

Mile and apo have three kids .. they both love each other and Love their kids .

First one is mos everyone's dreamboy. He is just like his dad . But very responsible..  he also helps his dad in organization.. he is a student and he don't love to play around. He likes to flirt with isbanky..

Second one is fort .. he completely resembles his dad .. from appearance to body language and behaviour.. in university everyone try to flirt with him.. girls and boys die for him...  But he have his eyes on someone. He is one of the best bike racers .. his love for cars also undefined..

( Just take a guess if you guessed correct just keep secret because someone will get jealous 🤫🤫)

And finally the youngest meen. Everyone spoiled him because he is a person with pure hear.. like his papa and dad.. but he is also a flirt .when he said to his gang and family that he loves ping they accepted because he will give everything for his person and he will be patient for that special one.. he will bear patiently for the ping's stupid actions.. 

Now let's move to Suppasit family.

Mew and gulf are the best example for the other business persons in that sector ..

Mewgulf has two sons .
First one is Noeul . He is sassy like his papa and intelligent like his dad..  he  is an architect student in University others like to ship him with his senior mil from areospace department . But he don't like that . In his life there is no page for love and relationship. His parents worry about him that he will be alone forever.
(Do you guys think he will love him . Did you get me 🤔🤔)

Youngest one is ping .. he is cute and bubbly person. he loves to ride bikes .. he accepted meen because of his personality..no one in the university try to mess with him because of meen.. these both have their own fandom.. evryone envy their love..
These two brothers are like gulf .. mew can't bear their behaviour. Because he is scared that one day these three gonna burry him alive. So he will be careful when dealing with these three drama kings ..

Now Vihokratana..

Taynew are in relationship from their high school . So their love is as strong as Strom.. these both have one and only son that's peat . Peat represents his papa . New and peat are not afraid of anything . Tay gave his whole life to these both precious diamonds.. as an architect Tay let his son to join in the same faculty.if anything happens to Peat other members in the gang don't sit silently. So when other students try to approach him first they have to cross the ways with other 17  members..

Let's move to sumettikul family..
Biblebuild are the most funny couple in their gang .. as a mafia leaders they have count less enemies but they don't want their one and only child to suffer so they just raised him far away from that world but this is not easy for them to avoid completely .. boss is just like his dad .. he likes to flirt with the person he like the most...
But someone he loves is not interested in love..
(I think you guys got me 🤭🤭🤭)

Finally  Chivaaree family..
Brightwin. These both can't seperated from each other.bright always sticks to win as he goes away from him . at this age he is still possessive because his bunny is too cute . Like his bunny he has a son that is isbanky . He loves to become an idol .. so he started his own channel in YouTube. He is very talented from childhood.. his fanbase in university are crazy about him.. he looks too cute and sassy like his papa.. he hates mos because of an incident in their childhood. But he acts friendly infront of his friends and family.but he don't know that why his fans love to ship him with mos . He didn't complain about this because it's their wish but he said to himself that he will not fall for their fantasies..
(Don't worry bank you will because you have no other choice 😏😏😏😏😁😁😁😁😁)

_________________________
At night
Romsaithong mansion

Mos is sitting in lawn and texted in his friends group.

( CHAOTIC GANG IN THE WORLD)

Mos : idiots let's meet tonight in our place
EVERYONE: DONE
( I can't type everyone's names so i typed like this ..)

Mos smiled lightly and went to their own palce .

-----------------------------------------
Even though i gave details about charecters i want to give information about them clearly.