regret

After 10 months Noeul gave birth to Rio .

PRESENT

PRESENT

Noeul completed their beautiful love story .. while looking at boss and art ...

"From then we both are really happy with each other and with our family..." Noeul said

Bank nodded and looked at Asher...

Asher lowered his head

Bank understood the situation...

"Then you both are really happy... I am so happy for you guys .... "Bank said

In evening

Bank sat on the bench in lawn ...

Bright observed him from distance...

Bank is thinking something...

Mos came to him...

He sat beside him...

"What happened bank..?"
Mos asked

Bank looked at him..

"I don't know.. did i done a grave mistake?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Did i done a mistake by leaving everything behind?"

Mos sighed ..

"I don't know that.. but tell me are you happy by leaving like that ..?"

" Noo ... I am not . Yamato helped me to overcome the situation in other country.. but i want to come back .. but i thought you guys moved on ... "

Mos took his hand..

" We can't move on from you..."

Bank looked at him.

" Every time  Asher  kept asking me that when are we going back..

I didn't intend to seperate you both.. but when i saw you with her i thought that i am going to lose you again .. i can't take that . Because that time i started to believe you.. but you only think what will happen if you are in my position.."

Bank said while shedding tears ..

Mos was about to cry ...

"What about now..?" Mos asked..

"When asher is 5 years old he urged me to take him to you...... so we both came back 6 months ago....

I don't want to search for you .. because i am still mad at you...  Then mai found that i am in Thai so he tried to hurt me again... After you know what happened..." .

Mos sighed ...

"I am sorry.. i should have search for you .. but i thought you will get mad at me if i tried to do that .. it will take fraction of days for me to search for you...