Epilogue

It's a double Update and last chapter..

After many years...

All the elderly couples went on a world  tour.  They are enjoying their lives happily with their loved ones...

Back to the Heaven mansion..

( They named their mansion as , Heaven ...)

Mos and bank still bicker daily but the sweetest couple...

Their first son Asher Romsaithong studied MBBS . Now he is a neurologist in their own hospital... he is single and he doesn't want to commit.. bank is worried about him. he loves his brothers and sisters so much..

Second son Zoe . He is an actor and model who has influence all over Asia .. he loves his brothers and sisters so much..  he is a little bit flirt like his father .. but doesn't want to commit.. strongest personality like his papa... He even work in his Papa's company which is mb entertainment in South korea..

Now the first daughter in the mansion Zoey . She works day and night in the Romsaithong industries.. she wants to help her uncles and later wants to take over the company.. which is acceptable to everyone..   she broke up with her boyfriend few months ago...

Now

BossNoeul...

After Noeul gave birth to their daughter.. boss found him really cute than  before..he still don't allow Noeul to wear revealing clothes not even shorts ....
But their love is eternal...

Their first son Rio is fighter ... He don't want to take over his clan .. so they merged their organization with fire dragon clan... He is good at Marshal arts.  No one dares to mess with him unless they want to die...  He is good son for their parents...

The next one is a little daughter Scarlett . She is the last one in their generation  so everyone in the mansion Pampers her.  Even Zoey ... She want to become a police officer . So she is taking her training in phuket .. no one want to send her away . But she is stubborn like her mother...

Now My scared  husband couple fortpeat...

Fort is still scared of peat . He really doesn't want to mess with him.. he loves his baby so much .. he sticks to peat as a glue like his dad , dad bright and dad Tay  to their husbands....

Art is an architect and he took over their company... Boss is his mentor and teacher ..  He is cold and short tempered.. but has a warm heart. ..

Sing is a complete flirt. He is a pilot.. he wants to roam around the world. Papa's boy . Whenever fort want to stay with peat he robbers him from fort.   He is more like his dad ...

My final couple...

Meenping...

They are still lovey dovey infront of others.. fort gets irritated because of their activities..  but they ignore others like before.. no difference. Difference is that thir love increased than before and going on.....

Their twins are cold , ruthless and strict...

Neo is also a fighter.. he doesn't want to sit in heir's position.. but he helps heir ... who is non other than Mikey ...

When Sara said that he will be the next leader of fire dragon clan mos didn't believed but Mikey proved him wrong ...

When others don't want to take that heir's position he stood up and announced that he will be the heir ...

Mikey is ruthless than all others.. he controls everything .. after mos only Mikey can raise his voice in heated arguments which are not possible.. but he has a warm heart...