EVER AFTER

In 2 weeks bank and the little twins came to h9ome ..

Everyone welcomed them warm heartedly ...

Noeul had a minor accident.. due to this all became more careful and protective than before.

Atleast any one person will be beside him.. he gets irritated but he don't have any choice..

One day everyone are sitting in living room..

Bank is playing with Zoe .

Little kids didn't leave Zoey and Sing alone they are playing with them in rio's room .

They loved the intersection between them...

Boss is holding noeul's and noeul's patience is dancing on the thin string .

A few minutes later he shouted

"Can you please leave me for the heavens sake .. ?"

Boss ignored him..

"Leave me boss .. i am at my last stage of patience. That was just a minor accident. Nothing will happen to your baby . You all don't have to take care of me like this i know i can take care of my baby .. "

Boss looked at him and sighed..

"Did anyone said i am taking care of baby. I am taking care of you.. idiot . What if you break your leg. ?"

Noeul sighed angrily .

"Ok you only take care of your baby. That's ok . I will leave you after this.."

Boss frowned...

"Don't even raise your voice Mr. Noeul Suppasit Sumettikul ... "Gulf shouted..

Noeul flinched..

"Don't you see that this family is taking care you and your baby. When you irresponsible freak . You are doing stunts even when you are in 8th month of pregnancy. Seriously.. " gulf busted..

Noeul pouted and ran to win ..

He hugged win and said

"Papa win look everyone are blaming me . I just want to eat chocolate that's it but boss and dad hid them in higher cupboard. I can't help but to take them .. "

Noeul started crying cutely . He is sobbing and burried his head into win's chest ..

Win chuckled and patted his head ..

"Noeul no one is scolding you .. they are concerned about you . They don't want you to get hurt.. peat go and bring his chocolate.. "

Peat nodded and left .

Noeul peeked..

Boss sighed. .

"Papa you should not say him like this .. "

Win nodded as no .

"Ok then let's divorce. I won't give you custody rights . My children will be with me. I hate you . "

Boss chuckled because of his cuteness. He went to him and sat beside him..

Peat came with a big chocolate and gave to him...

Boss cupped noeul's cheeks ..

"I love you . I am sorry. I don't want you to get hurt.. "

Noeul nodded and hugged him

"I am sorry .. sowyyy.. "

Boss chuckled and everyone laughed..

Because of the sound Zoe started crying ...