Chapter five: the street.

Blood. He hated the taste of blood.

He was sitting against a wall wiping the blood away from his mouth. Just his luck, the girl he attacked was from the rebellion. Well it would draw them out quicker won't it. Then again he could of done without those two men walking in when he finished the girl off. Had to kill them as well.

The only good thing was that boy saw what happens. The rebellion would find him and question him. Realise that he was a big threat and send the leader after him. Well if he was correct the leader was the moonlight assassin. So she would be the strongest considering she took an army of maniacs and won.

Scribe looked back on the scene. A woman with blonde hair was looking at the bodies. A man was also there he seemed insistent on leaving. She told that she just going to investigate a bit more. Then he left.

From the look of her she must be in a position of power and she was in the rebellion.

He walked out the alleyway into the street.

************

Ruby was trying to figure out what happened. They found some boy running away from the scene. He was too shocked to make any sense. They took him back to the base to see if they could get anything out of him later.

"Hello there."

The voice made her jump.

"Who's there." She said.

"Just me." A man with blonde hair replied.

He had a unusual outfit. Long blue jacket lined with yellow round the edges.

"What do you want?" She said.

"I can't but see you investigating this crime scene."

"What's it to you?"

"I saw what happened."

"Did you know?"

This would be useful. She would try to seduce him into telling her everything.

"The killer was a maniac." He said,

"Impossible it's too clean for a maniac."

"You'd be surprised."

"You didn't really see it did you."

"True." He shrugged.

Great. She had wasted her time with this guy.

"I was the killer."

"WHAT????"

He trans formed into a maniac and attacked.