chapter 4: home

"Are you sure about this?"

Rose couldn't hold it in. Annabelle. She could be alive.

"We found that a portal had been opened where they died. It's not the one the killer's used. Annabelle was the only one in her family who could have opened it with out too much effort. The was a fight between the family and the killer's. The rest of the family would have been too worn out to do it."

"Where did the portal open to?"

"The main world."

"We can't go there due to the barrier correct?"

"Absoulutly."

The main world. A world without magic or many magical creatures. But if it was captured everything would be over. Annabelle put a barrier there in order to protect it. The only way to break it is if certain universe's where captured in a certain order. It was put there so the dark king and his legions couldn't get there. At the most he could only send three of his creatures there. It would take immense number of magic to travel there just to send one person.

"You sure it's her?"

"Not a 100%. Round 45%"

"May I leave? I need some time alone."

"You may."

"Telp. Let's go."

Telp's ears perked up when she heard her name. She jumped off Wolfs lap. Holding two cookies in her mouth, she ran to Rose. She then flew to her spot in her bag. Then from under her wing she gave Rose a cookie. Don't ask how. They both left the room.

"Goodbye Telp and Rose!!" Yelled Wolf.

"Bye bye Wolfie!" Telp replied.

"Goodbye." Rose said coldly.

"Telp" Rose whispered. "Home."

"Okey dokey." Telp replied.

They teleported away.

*******

They appeared in a tree house. It was surrounded by an unforgiving forest filled with deadly animals and poisonous plants. The only way to get to there house is by teleporting. You had to be very precise or else you could die.

Rose put down her bag. Telp climbed out of the bag.

"Telp cook the pizza."

" 'kay"

Telp went up to the fridge and opened the freezer door. She got out the pizza box and closed the freezer door. She read the box to see how long to cook it for. Rose has taught her how to read basic words and how to count to a hundred. She could add and subtract. She had trouble multiplying and dividing though.

She went to the oven, pizza box in mouth, opened the box, took out the pizza. Took off the plastic. Then she put the pizza in the oven and turned on the oven. She set the timer to 15 minutes.

And now she waits.

*********

Rose went her room. She lied down in her hammock. She needed to think. Annabelle could be alive. She hasn't seen her in five years.

Why hadn't she sent a message to say she was alive? Why hadn't she sent some sort sign that she is alive? Maybe she was thinking too hard.

After a while Rose drifted off.

*******

She was twelve years old. She was in a bed room. A girl was platting her hair. The girl had brown hair and dark blue eyes. Her hair was in a bun. She wore a long white dress.

"Anabelle you sure this is a good idea? What would your family think about you being friends with one of dark kings creation?"

"Stop whining. It'll be all right. My older brother and sister think your all right." Said Anabelle.

"But what about your other siblings? Your parents?"

"Seriously Rose. Stop worrying. Oh! I've got something for you!"

"What is it?"

Annabelle went over to a open box. She picked something up that was covered by a blanket. She went back to the bed and put it in Rose's hand. It was a sleeping baby symbol. It had a zigzag on one of it's ears. It was a symbol of teleportation.

"Where did you find this symbol? Where are it's parents?"

"Starlight found it. It was in the forest all alone. No sign of it's parents. There was a bit of blood there though. We can all guess what happens."

Yeah they could.

"Hey girl's. Are you ready? Oh Annabelle did it imprint on her?"

Starlight wanders into the room.

Starlight. Annabelle's symbol. The symbol of light magic. Also the princess of the light symbols. She was in love with a dark symbol. Not any dark symbol but the Prince of the dark symbols.

There were two type's of symbols. Light and dark symbols. lights symbols were often seen with humans and and were Angel like. Most of them any way. The also had white wings.

Dark symbols were the opposite.They had black wings and they where never seen with humans and were considered to be a bad omen and evil. They knew differently. Some of them were actually very nice.

Rose looked at the little symbol in her hands. It had little white wings and very cute. It was a few months old at the most. Suddenly it opened it's eye's. It had perky green eye's. Wobbling, it stood up. It nudged it nose at Rose's hand. Then it licked Rose's hand. It had imprinted on her.

When a symbol imprints on a human. They will always find each other. There destinies are entwined.

"Well Rose you've got yourself a symbol! What are you gonna call it." Annabelle giggled.

"I think Telp suits it just fine." Rose replied.

*********

Rose woke up. She had a flash back of the first time she had met Telp. Just when the war was starting. Afterwords she had met Annabelle's family. Wasn't the best of introductions.

"Leader Rose!!"

What now?

"I'm coming!" She yelled. She got out of the hammock and went to where the person called.

*******

Telp was very annoyed. She had just finished cooking the pizza and Simon came demanding to see Rose and he hadn't even said hello!! The nerve!!!

*******

Rose walked into the room. Simon was walking forwards and back. Telp was stuffing her face with pizzas while giving Simon the evil eye.

"Ahm." Rose said.

Simon looked at her. He looked panicked. Something was wrong.

"Rose." He said. "There's been an attack."