Authors note.

Yeah yeah it was short compared to most books. Oh well.

Any book 2 should be out soon. And it will be longer. Crazier. And longer.

I'm gonna do some character profiles now.

Rose

Age:17

Profile: has a dark past. Can be cold but is very caring but doesent show it very often. Created by Dark king and leads a rebellion against him.

Type:part Angel.

Telp

Age:5

Profile: has a big sweet tooth. Clumsy and cheerful. Knows how to use a bow. Loves cookies. Imprinted on Rose. Likes Wolf, Rose and Simon. Is scared of Ruby after a incident involving a cookie bomb. Hates carrots and ham.

Type: light symbol of teleportation.

Wolf

Age: 18

Profile: real name unknown. Fighting style wolf like hence nickname. Is playful but can be serious. Lives with Simon. Is friends with Telp. Both have cookie addiction. In love with Rose.

Type:human

Simon Flower (the surname was from the top of my head. No Simon Cowell puns intended.)

Age: 20

Profile: (originally he was ment to be a brat but I changed it.)

Not much known about him. Protective of his friends and colleagues. Very protective of Rose.

Type: white winged Angel.

Ruby Sapphire. ( I accidentally made a reference with her name. Thank you pikochu for pointing it out X3)

Age:21

Profile: flirts around men.  They do anything for her. I mean ANYTHING! Pretends to lead rebellion to protect Rose. Doesn't really like Telp after a incident involving a cookie bomb.

Type: human.

Scribe (long story to his name.)

Age: over 100

Profile: loyal to the dark king. Hated by over followers of the dark king apart from darkness. Kinda cute. Looks 18 years old.

Type: maniac and human.

Darkness

Age: unknown

Profile: Is friends with Scribe. Has a brother called Angel who is a light symbol. Childhood friends with Rose. Works for the dark king.

Type: Dark symbol of Darkness and dark angels.

Mandy

Age: 29

Profile: hates Rose. Can be a ######. Reporter for the rebellion.

Type: unknown.

Dark king

Age: Over 999999

Profile: pure evil. Made Rose watch a massacre when she was little. Created Rose.

Type: unknown.

And we're done.