Chapter 7: fight

This is not happening.

She is surrounded by maniacs.

She can't teleport away.

There are about twenty of them.

Oh the irony.

"Rose you've got your sword right?" Simon asked.

"Never go anywhere without it." She replied.

"I've got my bow and arrows!" Telp added. Bow and arrows mysteriously appeared next to Telp.

"Rose you distract them I'll get Ruby."

"On it." She launched herself at a maniac. Dodging the maniac attacks.

She twirled and struck down three of them. She dodged the attack from a maniac aiming for her throat and as it went past her she stabbed it.

Telp was firing arrows at 5 arrows per minute. She held the bow with her bottom paws and with the top fired arrows. She loaded it with her mouth.

Simon had reached Ruby. He was getting her down gently. He lay her down and made sure she was going to be okay.

Rose noticed a maniac was trying to sneak attack. Telp took care of it.

She focused on the remaining maniacs. Tightening her hand she launched herself on the maniac slashing it with her sword. She twirled and took out the final maniacs.

"That's all of them." She glanced round making sure there where no more. She grinned at Telp.

"Good job Telp your getting good at it."

"True!" Telp flapped her wings in excitement.

"ROSE BEHIND YOU!"

Rose looked behind her. A maniac was about to attack!

Everything seemed to slow down. She didn't have time to dodge it.

Suddenly Simon was in front of her. His wings making a shield in front of him.

The maniac bit his right wing. Blood started to pour out. Simon shook it of wincing in pain. Rose quickly finished it off.

She looked to Simon.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." He replied.

Rose quickly realised he wasn't. He was swaying side to side as if he was drunk. He was starting to turn pale. That maniac had been poisoned. Since it was acting this fast it was a poison that killed angels in minutes.

"Simon you've been poisoned." She said "We need to get an antidote now."

Simon didn't reply. The poison was taking effect.

Rose quickly hauled up Ruby.

"Telp. Hospital quickly."

"On it!!"

********

They appeared outside the rebellion hospital. It was underground like most the rebellion buildings.

Wolf walked out of the hospital. He saw them.

"What happened?!?" He asked.

"Later. Right know, Simon is poisoned and Ruby's sorta dying so a bit of help?"

Telp hid herself in Rose's bag.

"Right."