Chapter 10: Simon and Wolf's house.

After giving the boys a short lesson in how to not blow up potatoes. Rose went back to her room. She went back to reading her book. Telp was still sleeping. To her nothing happened.

Rose smiled and continued reading.

After a few hours she fell asleep.

*****************

"Rose! Rose!"

Rose was at her tree house. Annabelle was running up to her.

The dimension wars had just started.

"Annabelle! What is it?" She cried.

"Starlight has had a baby!"

"Really?"

"Yes! It's a girl!"

"Is prince darkwing the dad?"

Rose had climbed out of her tree house and was running towards  Annabelle. The met up with each other panting for breath.

"Yes. But her parents don't know that yet. They haven't seen the baby yet. It has one black wing and one white wing. It's half light and half dark. Imagine how surprised her parents will be!"

light and dark symbols aren't allowed to together. The have separate kingdoms so to speak. There were many wars between them. Starlight parents, the king and queen of light symbols, have tried to wipe dark symbols out.

Prince Darkwing of the dark symbols fell in love with princess Starlight. They were going to run away and get married but Starlights parent found out... Prince Darkwing was in the light dungeons. No one except the king and queen know what will happen to him.

"They won't kill their grandchild so Prince Darkwing will be set free!"

Rose and Annabelle grabbed each other's hands and started jumping up and down.

"Light and Dark symbols will be able to live together!!!" Rose giggled.

"Come on! They're about to show her to the light symbol kingdom!"

Annabelle opened a portal and they both went through. Smiling and excited.

Little did they know.

Everything would change.

*****************

Rose woke up with a gasp.

Why is she having these flashbacks?

Do they have something to do with what is happening now?

She doesn't want to remember what happens to Starlight's child.

She disappeared along with the maid Darkie. Also with the necklace.

She was seventeen now. It happened five years ago. Why is having these flashbacks?!?

Rose calmed herself down. She noticed something. Everything was quiet. Too quiet. She wasn't too far from Simon's room. She couldn't her him breathing. She looked at the clock. 4 in the morning. They should be both sleeping.

She went to Simon's room.

"Simon?"

He wasn't there. She heard a manly scream. Wolf. She grabbed her sword. She ran to Wolf's room.

She bust open the door. Simon was against the wall. Unconscious. Blood trickled down his face. Wolf had a sword next to his neck

Someone has holding him.

He had very pale blue eyes. It reminded her of snow. He had blond hair and pale skin. He had a long blue jacket lined with yellow. He wore jeans and had a white shirt.

"Take one step or use magic and I'll slit his throat." The man said.

Rose didn't move.

"Now you are going to listen to me if you want to save your friend. Meet me in the hidden room in the sewers. I know you know where it is. You can bring your symbol but no one else. No back-up or anything else just you and your symbol. Got that?"

She nodded.

The man grinned.

"Meet me there at 7 o'clock in the afternoon. If you want to see your friend alive again you'll do as I say. Understood?"

"Yes."

"I will see you there."

The man and Wolf disappeared. Where they where standing was a note and a phone.

She went up to the note and it said:

"You have one call. Use it to get help for your Angel friend. I trust you know how to use it.

Signed,
Scribe."

At her tree house she didn't have a phone or a t.v. Just what you could call the bare necessities. Fortunately for her she knew how to use a phone. Since there weren't any in the house. She called the rebellion ambulance.