chapter 2: the meeting

Telp was bored.

The meeting had been going on for hours. They got called back as the authority's were heading to where they were and a large amount of shadow creatures where heading there as well. Big deal. They had completed the mission. The guy was safe ( Telp teleported him somewhere safe after they left).

Telp nudged Rose to tell her she wanted to leave. Rose ignored her as they got on the topic of princess Annabelle.

Rose and Anebelle have known each other for a while. Her family were dimensional and time travelling travellers making sure everything goes the way it should. They were called rulers of dimension. They also used magic like Rose used shadow magic. Then during the dimension wars. Annabelle and whole family was killed. But there was a rumour she escaped. The war was started by none other than the king of shadows himself.

*************

"We done?" Rose asked. She was bored out of her skin this meeting was taking too long. She wanted to leave.

"Why so anxious to go 'leader'?" Said a young woman with blonde hair and pale blue eye's.

Captain Ruby Sapphire. Aka. The man killer. Well known for flirting with men and something's a bit more. Most people think she is the leader of the rebellion but everyone knows the ' moonlight assassin' is the leader so people speculate she is her. Which was a lie. Only a few people knew who was really in charge. There would be a riot if people knew that the leader was the shadow kings creation. He had created her.

**********

Since Rose was ignoring her Telp went to someone who wouldn't. Wolf.

Nobody knew his real name. They gave him the name Wolf due to the way he fights. He had had black hair with sparkling green eye's. He had pale skin and a serious/ ditzy personality. He always gave her a cookie.

She sneakily sneaked under the table to get to Wolf. Suddenly something grabbed her tail. Next thing she knew she was being dragged from under the table.

"What are you doing under there Telp? Trying to find me. If I hadn't intervened you would have gone to Ruby." Whispered Wolf.

Ruby!  If she had gone to Ruby she would have been skinned alive and turned into a scarf!

" Well I guess you want to get a cookie! Hmm?"

"Cookie!! Cookie!!" whispered Telp.

Wolf gave Telp a cookie which she ate very quickly.  Then they both started scoffing cookies like nobody's business.

*********

"Leader Rose we have learned something that you will be interested in." Said a man with black hair, brown eye's and white wings.

Simon Flower. Vice-leader of the rebellion. Angel. Cheeky but serious. Knows about how she was created.

"What is it?" Rose asked.

"We suspect Annabelle is alive." Simon replied.