Chapter 9: castle

Scribe walked through the corridor. He had a report to the dark king.

"Well well well. Look who we have here. It's maniac boy." A voice said.

No.

"Why don't you say hello maniac boy."

"What do you want?" Scribe said.

A man appeared. He was a vampire. His name was Dave. He was in charge of the mythical dimension. Where the rebellion was taking place. He was white shirt, black trousers and black blazer.

His eye's were grey.

"You know what maniac boy, you've embarrassed me. I can't take care of one rebellion even with an army but apparently you can. Because of you I might get lose my job as being in charge of the world. I don't like that. So your gonna fail the mission and I'll deal with the rebellion. got it?"

"Why should I?"

In less then a second Scribe was pushed against the wall. Dave was pushing him against it. In one hand he had a knife.

"You'll do as I say or else I'll kill you and make it look like the rebellion did it. A normal maniac is almost immortal. You have to stab in certain spots in order to kill it. You ,on the other hand, have to be stabbed in two spots in order for you to start dying a long painful death. I know where to stab. So your going to do what I say. Got it?"

He couldn't reach his sword. If he attacked him he would just kill him.

"Time's ticking maniac boy."

Dave toyed with the knife pretending to stab Scribe.

"Oy! Leave Scribe alone!"

They both turned to look at where the voice came from. A man dressed in black was coming towards them. He had blue eyes and he didn't have a mark. He had black wings and two symbol ears coming out of his head. He looked around fifteen. He was a symbol in it's human form.

In a symbols life time they turn human for a week or so. They keep their ears, wings and mark. In usually happens between twenty or five years of age. After words they can turn human whenever they want and hide their wings, ears and mark.

"Go away Darkness. I have something to settle with this guy."

"For the last time Scribe didn't tell the rebellion about your fear of cake!" Darkness said.

"You don't know that."

"I didn't!"

Dave let Scribe go.

"You got lucky this time maniac boy."

Dave walked away.

"Scribe you alright?"

"Yeah I'll be fine. Thanks for the help."

"You got another mission?"

"Yeah, to get rid of a rebellion leader and her symbol."

"Is it Rose?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

"It's alright. Just do what you've gotta do but don't hurt her too much."

Years ago. Before Rose ran away. Darkness and his brother Angel were kidnapped and lived here. Since their parents were dead and they had no where else to go. Darkness is a dark symbol and his brother an light. They were separated but managed to sneak away to see each other. They became friends with Rose. One day Rose was sent on a mission with some generals. She was six years old. Darkness and Angel were two years old. She came back scared and traumatized. She had nightmares for weeks. She mumbled in her sleep. "No... don't destroy it..... don't kill them..."

After a year she ran away and promised she would come back someday and free Darkness and Angel. Darkness didn't see his brother after that. He knew he was alive but couldn't find him. Some of the creatures talked about him being in the dungeons.

"Well I'd better go. You've got to report to the dark king. I've got training! See you." Darkness ran off.

Scribe walked down the hallway till he reached the throne room.

**************

"Hello Scribe. I trust you have been successful so far?"

Scribe bowed.

"Yes my Lord. I have identified who is leading the rebellion. It is Rose. She has a symbol of teleportation. It is not Princess Starlight's daughter. I have caused quite the ruckus in that world. Rose hasn't got her wings. I have figured out a way to stop the rebellion and make anyone think twice about starting another one."

"Let's hear it."

"Rose is the moonlight assassin. If we publicly execute her and reveal her as the moonlight assassin. All hope will be crushed. The moonlight assassin is the strongest person in the rebellion. If we publicly execute her..."

"They will realize no one can stop us."

"Exactly my Lord."

"I approve of this plan. Go on ahead with it. When you have caught her. Send word of it to me. Then we will prepare the execution."

"Understood."

"You may leave."

Scribe bowed once more. Then he left.