𝟢𝟢𝟫. 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 ━━━━ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤

𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖠𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇 !(warning: sexual content)

𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖠
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇 !
(warning: sexual content)

As Maddie laid in her bed, unconsciously smiling at a text message Justin had wrote her a while ago, as she thought—she thought about them.

The two had been best friends for almost five years. They had seen each other through their worst and their best. Maddie had been there for him when no one else was, as he had her, but now, things were different.

She didn't know if it was because the had been overthinking their situation, but for some reason her mind and heart kept telling her that he felt the same about her as she did him. To put it simply, she thought he was in love with her.

Despite the many one night stands, or girlfriend who moved away, Maddie kept believing Justin loved her as much as she loved him. Every innocent touch that made her heart race, every small compliment that made her cheeks burn up, every smiled he beamed at her out weighed everything else.

Noticing the time on her phone, the girl groaned. It was almost one in the morning, meaning she better get to bed soon or she would be in for hell in the morning. As the girl rolled over, reaching for her phone charger to plug her phone in, the girl paused.

Outside her bedroom window was Justin, soaking wet, considering it had been raining.

Maddie quickly rushed to her feet before she opened her window and let him in. "Justin?" she asked as he climbed inside. "What the hell are you doing? It's one AM and it's raining."

Justin nodded, "I know, Mads, but I couldn't stay there."

Maddie furrowed her brows as she tried to comprehend what he was talking about.

"I couldn't stay in that house, not with him." Then, she understood.

It was Seth, or Meth Seth as Maddie and Justin liked to call him. He was Justin's mother's  meth addicted, abusive douche bag boyfriend who showed little to no respect for Justin. Maddie hated him with every bone in her body.

Maddie sighed sadly as she moved to the side, letting the boy step further into her room before she shut her window. Maddie gazed at the boy as he sat on the edge of her bed, and she frowned.

The girl couldn't care less about the fact that Justin was soaking her freshly cleaned sheets. All she cared about was him and his broken state.

As Maddie stepped closer to the boy, she could tell something horrible had happened. From the way his breathing was course, and shallow, and the way he avoided eye contact.