𝟢𝟣𝟤. 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 ━━━━ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖵𝖤

𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖡𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 !

𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖡
𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 !

"AS A CHEERLEADER, I SHOULD NOT BE BEING FORCED INTO FILLING THIS OUT," Maddie told Sheri as she handed her a piece of paper.

"Mads, literally everyone filled it out," Sheri protested. "You don't need to go out with anyone, but don't you want to see who you would get?"

Maddie shrugged her shoulders. Some part of her—actually, a big part of her wanted to know who she would get, more specifically, if Justin would even be on her top five.

The girl spent the time filling out her paper with answers she imagined would specifically pair her with Justin, but the further she got to the end, she realized how much she wanted it to be truthful. That's when she got a new form from Sheri and started over.

By the time she had finally finished filling out the red paper, Sheri squealed as she grabbed the paper from her before she started putting her answers into the computer.

Maddie leaned over her friend's shoulder as she watched the sheet pop up, before Sheri quickly shover her away before she could catch the name of anyone.

"Okay, close your eyes," Sheri told her as the pink sheet of paper started printing.

"What?"

"Close your eyes," she repeated. "Don't you want it to be a surprise?"

Maddie laughed as she rolled her eyes, before eventually closing them. "Oh, my God," Sheri breathed, causing Maddie's eyes to shoot open.

"What?" Maddie asked eagerly. Then, a small smirk crept onto Sheri's face.

"Looks like stars are lining up for you," Sheri mumbled before handing her paper to the brunette.

Maddie practically ripped the paper from Sheri's grip before she read it and smiled at the very first line.

1. Justin F.

2. Jeff A.

3. Zach D.

4. Drew P.

5. Montgomery D.

»--•--«

The Jensen girl smiled to herself as she opened her locker, before her eyes locked on a picture she had of her and Justin from their freshman year. It was right after Justin had made the basketball team, and the two were sharing a tight hug.