𝟢𝟣𝟣. 𝗈𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 ━━━━ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭

𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖡𝗈𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋 !

𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖡
𝗈𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋 !

MADDIE GROANED AS HER PHONE RANG ON HER NIGHT STAND. Normally, no one would call her before she's had some coffee, because they know Madelyn Jensen is not a morning person. However, when the girl saw Justin's name flash across her screen, she decided to be nice.

"Hello?" she asked, annoyed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake the princess up from her slumber?" he asked before laughs filled the phone line.

Maddie rolled her eyes, "Funny, but no. I just haven't completely woken up yet."

"Well, you better hurry up because Monty and I are outside. We're taking you to school."

Maddie furrowed her brows before she moved toward her window. When the girl saw Monty's blue Jeep outside her house, her eyes widened. "I'll be out in five."

With that, the girl hung up before racing around her room and grabbing the last of her things. As soon as the girl managed to finish lacing up her Converse, she raced down stairs, almost bumping into her brother on the way.

Maddie swiftly grabbed a to-go coffee cup from the cabinet before filling it up. "What's got you in such a rush?" Lainie asked her daughter as she poured creamer into her cup as it still filled.

"Justin and Monty are outside. They're taking me to school," Maddie told her as she raced to put the creamer away and get the sugar out.

"What about breakfast?"

Maddie shook her head, "I don't have time, mom. Tomorrow, though, I promise."

Lainie nodded as her daughter raced out of the kitchen. "O-okay. I love you, have a good day!"

Lainie didn't receive an answer because before Maddie could even comprehend what her mother had said, she was already racing down her front steps.

"Hurry you ass up!" Monty shouted as he honked his horn repeatedly.

Maddie groaned as she got in the back seat before reaching over and slapping his shoulder, "Shut up!"

"Well if you wouldn't take so long-"

"Well, if you would have given me a heads up before you showed up at my house," Maddie protested.

Justin simply laughed at his friend and girlfriend's bickering.

Monty rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

"Montgomery, slow the fuck down!" Maddie shouted as Monty raced through the student parking lot. "You're gonna run someone over, you dumba-"