𝟢𝟧𝟣. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 ━━━━ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖥𝖳𝖸-𝖮𝖭𝖤

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖳𝖤𝖭𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 !

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 !

WHEN MADDIE ARRIVED at school the next day, it seemed as all hell had broke loose. You see, the day of the first baseball game of the season, someone had burned RAPISTS into it. The baseball players were pissed, but Maddie was more confused than anything. It bothered her, yes, but she was confused as to who the fuck thought that was a brilliant idea.

She was at her locker, rifling through it while Monty leaned on the lockers beside hers. "How are you feeling?" he asked her with his hands shoved into his pockets.

Maddie shrugged her shoulders because, truthfully, she didn't know how she was feeling. She just knew she hated everything about her life right now. "I don't know. I just... I can't understand who the hell thought that was a good idea."

Monty scoffed. "Hell if I know, Mads."

"Do you think..." Maddie trailed off as she looked around the school. For some reason, she felt like everyone's eyes were on her, when in reality people couldn't have seemed to care less. Her fifteen seconds of fame passed when the tapes were leaked.

The girl shifted her weight between her feet awkwardly and crossed her arms over her body. "Do you think people are going to start talking about it again? You know, like what happened... to me?"

Monty shrugs. "I don't know, Mads. But whoever the fuck did this shit is gonna pay."

Maddie shakes her head and slams her locker shut. "Don't, Mont. It's going to make things worst."

Maddie walked past him, not offering him a single glance as he called out for her.

For the past couple days, Monty had noticed something about Maddie change. She wasn't her usual self. She hadn't been for a while, but she was at an all time low now and he worried for her. He just didn't do a very good job at showing it.

By the time lunch rolled around, Maddie walked through the cafeteria, searching for Monty. He seemed to be the only person she could talk to or even bare to be around. She used to have Jessica, but since her and Nina started hanging out, she's noticed herself slowly disappearing into the background. Now, it felt like Maddie had no one. That's why she opted to eat lunch alone, in her car.

»--•--«

Maddie was sitting in her room that day after school, texting Monty to see how the baseball game had went. Apparently Zach and Bryce got into it in the middle of the field before their coach had to break it up. Then, Zach stormed off.

Maddie could only imagine what about. There were only a handful of things Zach could have been pissed at Bryce for, and Maddie was majority of them.

She shook her head, placing her phone face down and slipping out of her bed and into the hallway. She walked downstairs to fill a water bottle before she decided to stop by Clay's room.