The flight//4

We just got on the flight. we just gotta find our seats. This were our seats

I was stuck next to gremlin boy

I was stuck next to gremlin boy.Tubbo and ranboo were In front of us.Wilber was sitting next to me on the other row. It was pretty fancy. I've watched Wilbur's streams with tommy but I've never watched any of tommys videos.At all. The tv screen I had, Had YouTube! I searched Tommyinnit and found the 'Minecraft's Morph Mod Is Very  Funny'. Its pretty funny.Tommy looked over to see me watching one of his videos.

Hmm. Good  video am I right?

AA, Uh yea its pretty funny.

I look over to see him watching one of MY streams??

Hm, Suffering is pretty harsh?

At least I don't scream in my fans ears, making their  ears bleed. I replied

He teased me by pretending to look offended.Bitch. 

Y/n-Tommy

Ye?

Do you want to  watch a horror movie?-Tommy

Which one? It depends. I hate scary movies. Just ask Wilbur.

Hmm, It? Its not scary and if it is for you your a pussy.

(In her mind: I was scared but I'm not a pussy) Fine 

Alright ill put it on.

We began to watch it. I was scared. But tommy being around me made me feel..Safe. 

AAA FUCKEN HELL-I screamed. loudly.

Jeez Y/n your a pussy

Shut the fuck up

Nah bitch

Toms..I'm ~Yawn~ Tired.

Alr come here.

I cuddled up to him and he put his arm around me.I felt comfort and safety. I closed my eyes and went to sleep..

Tommys Pov:

I asked y/n if she wanted to watch a horror movie. And she said yes but she hates scary movies.  Hm It isn't a scary movie. We began to watch. Only 30 minutes in and she screams. Oh my god! She told me she was tired so I asked to come here.I let her snuggle up to me, then I put my hand over her. I think I have feelings for her..She fell asleep. She is just so cute. If I didn't like her I would of killed her if since she called me toms. I hate that name but I don't mind if she does it. She slept through the whole flight. She is so sleepy. Finally we landed. Thank fuck.

Sorry everyone this is such a short chapter. but i think it just fit but yea that's all good byee-Kat