Settling in// 6

This place was beautiful! It was so big.It was collosal!It had a garden with flowers blooming. A fire place. Pool and a relaxing view of the ocean!!I had to stop to think to myself. This. Is.Real!AAA I could just scream.I wasn't the only one freaking out. Pretty much everyone was amazed. Now it was room time. The first room it was dream, Sapnap and George.Then it was me, Tommy and Wilbur. Next was Niki and minx then Tubbo, jack and Ranboo.And then last room was to philza and his wife. The rooms were huge! There was a queen size bed and a bunk bed with 2 slides. A normal one and a tunnel. Damm.
DIBS ON TOP BUNK"-Wilbur
DIBS ON QUEEN BED-I Shouted
FUCK,Bottom bunkk-Tommy
Me and Wilbur bust into laughter. We unpacked everything. I took up most of the wardrobe. But ehhh. I love this so much

I had no idea what we were going to do tbh. Then dream announced were going to... DISNEY WORLDD!!!YAYA. Good thing I brought my Minnie mouse dress. I thought it would be funny. I had no ears but Niki said I could borrow some from her. I was full on Minnie mouse. We drove for a good 3 hours. We were just staying there for 2 nights. AAA I can't waittt.

(A/n, 237 words and Its my test results tomorrow. So nervous lol)