Wait, this is our end...

Hello? -Wilbur
Is this William gold?
Yes, yes it is-W
I'm so sorry to say but your sister died in a fatal car crash along with Tom Simons and clay. They crashed at a junction towards Disney world. A speeding car had ran by and crashed straight into them.
Wilbur dropped down and began to sob. His little sister was dead. Everyone stared at wilbur. They went to go and comfort him.
Whats wrong?- Niki
They're gone..- Wilbur muttered through  the tears. It took everyone a hot minute before they all understood...
*Few years later
We will all miss you-Wilbur said before walking away with the rest from the tombstone. Nothing was the same ever again. Once they announced what had happened, It was never ⁣the same. Everything felt.. Odd. Everyone found it hard to move on but they knew the 3 of them were watching and didn't want to see them sad. Y/n and Tommy sat on the wall facing the sunset. Holding hands and y/ns head on Tommys shoulder.
We will be together for ever. Not even death can part us.
I love you
I love you too pog champ...

A/N
I honestly cant believe i have reached 8 Thousand Reads. I Remember how happy i was to get 20 reads. This is quite cringy but give me a break, it was wrote in 2020. 2020  was unhinged - Kat  

A/N

Okay , its 2024 now . God i hate this book with all my guts but 18 thousand reads is mental to me .  Are you guys okay (dw ill pay for your therapy ) . But if im actually being serious , Thank you for putting up with my shit writting skills . Im gonna make another  chapter to explain this properly . .