chapter 1

It's was bright and early morning....

" Yahh wake up you Jeon junkook"" tae shout loud ....

" Noo 5 mins more taee"" junkook said while hiding is face under the pillow.....

"" Noo mins Junie is already to go school" tae said and leave the room....

Junkook get up and go to do his morning routine......and then go to down stairs.....

In dining room......

"" Morning my babies"" junkook said while coming inside the room.....

" Morning appa "" yeonjun said while eating.....

"" Junie you ready to go to the school so early you have  sleep a little bit more "" junkook said in worried tone....

"" Noo appa i have a test today that's why I wake up early "" yeonjun said while not making eyes contact....

"" B-Ok i will drop you at your school today "" junkook said while eating....

" No appa i will go by myself so don't worry about me "" yeonjun said while

Yeonjun said and run out of the house....

" What I do with this kid "" tae said and sigh

Yeonjun pov

I run out of the house...i don't want dad to see me getting bully ........and if my bully find out that Jeon junkook is my dad then they will bully me more and said that i am just a pathetic little child for him ........

and if my bully find out that Jeon junkook is my dad then they will bully me more and said that i am just a pathetic little child for him

I final arrive at school or helll i feel that i didn't have friends soo i want too have friends but everyone just ignore Mee .....they thought that I am a scholarship student .. because I am good at study and all the teachers give me attention...... they all thought that I am a poor boy who have to do part time job here in the library.....

But the true is that i like spending time in the library reading the the books and novels .....i don't have any kind of friends with whom I can do lunch with soo i go to the rooftop to eat my lunch peacefully ......

"" Look guys who is here "" someone said while others laugh....

Here we go again yeonjun thought.....

" Heyy bastard did you do my work"" mark asked .......

"Y-yess" yeonjun said while giving the work....

"" Hmm work is good but I still wanted to beat you "" mark said and pulled out yeonjun collar and punch on his face and start kicking him on his stomach yeonjun was trying to role himself in a ball but mark again grab is collar and throw him on the locker his lips were bleeding yeonjun can't even stand properly.......

No one was helping yeonjun because they know if they will help mark would bully them ......they all left yeonjun .......

Yeonjun go to the bathroom and wash his face ....he look at the mirror...