chapter 4

** RING***

A lond ring from the entire of house the maid run to open the door .......

"" Young master "" she asked

"" Is dad and appa is back "" yeonjun asked the maid shook her head and yeonjun go to his room and lock it from inside.......

The maid gets worried about yeonjun and called junkook to inform him about that .........

On the call.......

"" Master young master is back home " she tell ......

"" Thanks God we were very worried"" junkook said ......

"" But master he was not looking good "" maid said ....

"" What do you mean"" junkook asked ...

"" He was look he was going to faint in any min he was looking like he run for hours and he was scared as well ""
Maid said .....

"" Where is he "" junkook asked ....

"" In his room but the room is lock we try to open it but it was lock from inside ""the maid said ......

"" Okay we are coming soon try to open the door or find the spare key of the door "" junkook said in worried tone....

Taehyung POV....

We are going back to the home I hope my son is fine I just want to see when hug him ......

I really worried about what's going on and who is the hell is Mark and what he did to my son......

I was thinking and suddenly Junkook's phone ring ..... I look at jungkook it was the maid of the house junkook said....

Thank god my son is at home I was thinking and suddenly Jungkook face turn pale.......

""What happened ....""" Taehyung said in scared tone ....

Junkook was on the phone and said ""we are coming home find the spare keys of his room""" now I was really scared I don't know what's wrong with my son I just want to see him as soon as possible.......

"" Di..d he..lo..ck..him..s..e.lf "" taehyung asked he was scared to know the answer he was scared that his son is heard he was in pain and he was not there to help him.........

"" Yess tae "" junkook said in worried tone...

"" Drive fast "" junkook said.....

......
....................time skip......

Everyone enter the Jeon house.....

And fastly walk towards the direction of yeonjun room ...... They show there were many servants standing front of the room the door was open the head maid came towards them and said..

"" He is fine but scared he said someone trys to kidnap him but he run away "" the maid said.....

Soobin and TXT nodded they were relief that mark did not do anything but they cannot reveal their identity to him so everyone decide to leave as soon as possible so they all left taekook alone.....

But junkook was really angry that someone was trying to kidnap his son same goes to taehyung he was also angry but right now his son new needs him so he walk towards his room and saw the scene which break his heart..............

.....
................

He saw his only Son crying and shivering his face was all red he was sitting in the corner of the bedroom he was not letting anyone touch him he was too much scared,................