chapter 6....

Time skip.....to 2 months....

Yeonjun pov.....

I am so happy with everyone I mean I go to college I didn't get bully I'm happy and I'm also having a crush who also talked to me and he's really caring so there is no problem in my life..........

Appa and dad has invite some guest in our house for dinner it is quite weird they did not invite someone they must be very important people that tell me to come and have dinner with us as well that's see was going to happen..........

The door bell ring I hear it from my room I hear some noise I think the guest have arrive......

"" Yeonjun come meet your uncle's "" taehyung said while hugging jimin ......

"" Nice to meet you i am kim yeonjun "" yeonjun said shyly and bow .....

"" Omoo noo no son you are soo cute "" jin said and hug yeonjun.....

Jin break the hug and said.....

"" Hello I am your uncle jin and this my husband namjoon "" jin said ......

"" Nice meet you yeonjun "" namjoon said

"" Hii juniee i am your uncle jimin and this is my husband yoongi "" jimin said while hugging yoongi...

"" Hii "" yoongi said......

"" I your hope your my hope i am -" hobi said .....

"" JHOPE""" everyone said and yeonjun laugh......

Everyone went to have dinner they all talk to each other till late at night and everyone left to their home........

But did not tell yeonjun about the mafia thing they just tell him that they all work in a project together and they all are college friends........

Next day

Next day everyone was going to the company it is yeonjun first time to go to the company...... Yeonjun was very excited about this his dad tell him that all his uncle and their son are coming there to.............

 Yeonjun was very excited about this his dad tell him that all his uncle and their son are coming there to

""Oooooo  dad itss beautiful "" yeonjun said.......

Taehyung smile at his son they all enter the company all the employees bow to them..........and they enter the ceo's office.......

and they enter the ceo's office