chapter 3

.

In the meeting room....

Jk pov

We are waiting for TXT to come it's interesting that these kid are soo powerful at a small age ....

" Do you guys think this deal can work out"" jhope said .....

"" I think it will"" rm said ....

"" Guys i find they have same age as our kids "" yoongi said .....

"" Really that great "" jk said ....

"" Sir TXT has already arrived and there leader is come here "" one of the guard said and leave the meeting room....

"" Let's wear our masks "" rm said and everyone nodded and wear there masks .......

The door get open....

"" Hello BTS "" a tall boy said and come inside the room and sit on the chair they two more boys behind and they also sir on chair......

"" Let's come to the point "" the boy in the left side said .....

I look at joonie hyung his face was not look good and same with yoongi hyung...i was confused why and what happened to them.......i was going to asked them but .....the boy in right pass a file...on the table...

Namjoon POV

I don't know but i feel that I have hear this voice somewhere....but where...it is too much familiar....

I was thinking about that but the boy on the right side pass a file and i pick the and look into it ......

"" What the hellll "" rm said .....

"" What happened hyung "" jhope said...

"" It's the information about exo it's that information that has been deleted from our system because of that bastard..."" Yoongi said.....

"" Yesss now the main point of this meeting is that exo is trying to control our gang "" the tall boy said .....in angry

"" He is trying to control our gang as well "" jk said in angry....

There angry give dark aura in the room everyone in the room was kind of scared because of jk and tall boy .....

"" So that means enemy's enemy is equal to friends we both can have profit with this deal """ jk said .......

"" That true soo that means we are on the same path"" tall boy said .....

"" Ok so deal is final "" jk said and tall boy nodded......

"" Sooo as for the rules we can take this masks off "" jhope said and take his mask off .....

TXT was surprised that jhope was handsome.......

"" Soo my name is jhope "" jhope said with a smile......