chapter 9

Kai POV

I slowly open my eyes ,all i can see was darkness
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

See the darkness my nightmare,my dark past is come towards me ..i can feel those screams of kids .....

....
.........
..
.
.
.No ,no no no no please don't nooooooooooooo". Kai shout.

The guard enter the room now Kai can see a little light coming from the door .he feels relaxed but the guard kicked his face and stomach.

" No~~," Kai said in very low voice but the guard again kicked his stomach because of which Kai throw blood from his mouth .

" Don't kill him you idiot come out now ," a other guard said and the first guard go out of the room and lock the room again leaving Kai in darkness.

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
On the other side

" It's too hard to find him ," yoongi said while looking at his laptop.

" That's true dad it's getting harded exo have mr.lee that bastard has our informations and some codes as well ," soobin said in a irritated and anger tone .

" But that good that bastard don't know that we made a deal with BTS and that they are our family " beomgyu said while hugging taehyun because he was crying like crazy and saying that he can't become a good big brother that's why his brother is missing .....

Taehyun pov

" Appa what if they lockup him in a dark place ," i asked in fear, my parents never tell me that why Kai has a fear of darkness........

but i have seen Kai crying and panicking in dark place that's why we never gave him any night work ......

Jin and rm pov

We knew that this question will come to us some day but we never imagined that it will  come in this way......but we have answer it now

Jin and rm look at each other and then rm speaks .....

" Taehyun did you remember that we stop you guys from going to camps and school trips ," jin asked in soft tone and taehyun nodes .....

" That is because in one of those trips.......kai was aduse by someone," rm said in angry and jin has tears in his eyes ... everyone was shock no one has a word to say .... taehyun was very deeply hurt that he doesn't know that his younger brother was aduse by some bastard......

" After that Kai was too shocked and scared but his teachers save him in right time but he was too much traumatize.
he had many nightmares and that we lost our cute Kai we had cold hearted Kai ," jin said while crying remember his son's  condition . Jimin and taehyung go and hug him , beomgyu was trying to calm taehyun .

" I finally find his last location " yoongi shout and everyone stand up and look toward him ....

" What's the last location  ," junkook asked ...

" Back side of ACE mall ," yoongi said

" We all are going there because that area is very large and it will hard to find   any kind of thing from there ," junkook said and everyone nodded.

" I will call the guards ," rm said and everyone move out of mansion ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Got7 mansion

" You are so cute yeonjun," bambam said while hugging yeonjun ....

" Stop hugging him now let him eat ," jb said to bambam who was crushing yeonjun in his hug .....

" Where is Jackson," yeonjun asked ..

" Mast calling his boyfriend," bambam said while eating cookies ..

" BOYFRIEND JACKSON HAVE A BOYFRIEND.....JACKSON WANG TELL ME IS THIS IS TRUE ,"  yeonjun shout his lungs out .....Jackson come downstairs while running.....

" What happened Junie why are you shouting as loud ," Jackson asked ....

" Do you have a boyfriend, "yeonjun asked.

" Ahh ," Jackson look toward bambam who was giving a little smile Jackson give him a dangerous look .

" Stop give hyung those look and tell me who is that ," yeonjun asked.

" Ahh it'skaianddon'tanyoneplease," Jackson said in one breath...

" What are you saying ,". Yeonjun said ..

" It's Kai ," Jackson said ..

" WHATTTTTT KAIII OMG ," yeonjun shout ....

" Yeah, please don't tell anyone about this i and Kai was going to tell you guys together," Jackson said and yeonjun nodes.....

" Jackie there is a call for you ," JB said while giving Jackson his phone....

" Yes , did find out about him ....yes, whattttt where I am coming," Jackson said and cut the call....

" What happened," bambam asked in worried tone...

" That idiot exo has kidnapped Kai ," Jackson said in anger..

" They are the one who kidnapped me first ," yeonjun said..

" Yes , those idiots will pay for hurt my baby ," Jackson said and move out of the mansion...

" Don't worry they will be fine," bambam said ......and yeonjun nodes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the exo warehouse.....

" No~~ please don...t ahhhhhhhh," Kai was shout some of exo's guard was trying to touch him .....

But then door was kicked very hardly which make everyone look behind ..

" Jack..so..n ," that was Kai's last word then he faint ,Jackson saw guards and Kai his blood was boiling he call his guards and move towards Kai but one the guard trying to attack Jackson ...

But Jackson kicked him and pick up Kai and move up of that Jackson's guard beat the shit out of the exo's guard .