chapter 5

Kai pov........

We all were going into the class it's kind of irritating like everyone is having a partner now and I am single I don't know when my soulmate will come.......

They all enter the class and sit on their seats and then after sometimes a new boy enter the class with the professor he was looking very handsome everyone in the class start whispering about the boy .........

What the hellll who is he is so handsome oh my god look at his fingers locate his hands what the hell why I am feeling so sub in front of him what the hell why the hell I'm feeling so nervous my thoughts were encurrupted when the teacher enter the class......

"" This is a new transfer student please introduce yourself to the class "" teacher said .......

"" Hello "" the boy said in deep voice...

Hell his voice is.sooo deeppp......

"" I am Jackson Wang "" the boy said .....

"" Okk Jackson you can sit next to Kai

"" Okk Jackson you can sit next to Kai ...Kai raise your hand up "" teacher said...

"" Why here "" Kai asked... Because he doesn't want to sit next to his crush because he will start blushing or he is scared that he will say something and then his crush will think he is some weirdos or something ........

"" Because there is only one seat left next to yours "" teacher said....

Jackson walk and sit next to Kai .....

"" Hii "" Jackson said with a smile......

"" Look in the front don't talk to me "" Kai said ..... OMG he is talking to me lets not  talk what if I say something weird to  him ....,......

Taehyun pov .......

The new boy enter the class and sit next to  my brother... He is looking like a dominating person but he is good he is trying to talk to him but he doesn't know he is ready called I feel bad for him because I know what my brother is going to say and that what he really said ..........

I know my brother is cold but he is really sweet sometimes but still let's try to make him my friend first........

"" Hii your name Jackson right "" taehyun asked.....

"" Yess and you"" Jackson asked...

"" I am taehyun let's have lunch time together okkk"" taehyun asked with a smile.....

"" Okk "" Jackson said with a smile....

.......

.............

..............

Time skip to lunch time......😑😑😑😑

Kai pov........